Chapter 2: Joe Jackson Day

Three months passed and it was now July and through three months, Michael was recording and making some finishing touches to the Dangerous album that's going to be released in late November and even Cameron had helped his father with the album as it was July 26th at Neverland and it was a special day, which was a birthday was being held there.

"Dad, how's this?" Cameron asked Michael, after he had helped the staff with the banner, balloons and decorations that were all over Neverland for a big celebration and the time was 11:00 AM. Cameron was dressed up in a short sleeved red button down shirt, black slacks and loafers.

"That looks good." Michael commented as he was in a long sleeved red button down shirt, black slacks and loafers. Michael and his son frequently liked to coordinate even if the shirts were different colors.

The first to arrive was a 24 year old young woman with black hair and black eyes, she was wearing sunglasses a gray short sleeved shirt, white long sleeved shirt under it blue jeans, her name was Janet and she is Michael's younger sister and Cameron's aunt. Janet is also an great singer because her two albums, Control and Rhythm Nation 1814 became huge successes and with her was a guy named Rene Elizondo.

"Hi, Aunt Janet!" Cameron greeted Janet as he headed over and gave her a hug, out of all the aunts that Cameron is closest to, he's closest to Janet.

"H, Cam!" Janet replied, hugging her nephew back.

"What's up. little dude?" Rene asked.

"Rene, have you been treating my sister good?" Michael asked his brother-in-law.

"Yes, Mike." Rene responded, he knew that Michael was closest to his sister.

Then the next ones to arrive were Marlon, Jackie, Tito, Randy, Jermaine, Rebbie and their families as Michael and Cameron greeted them. Cameron was always happy to see his cousins Valencia, Brittny, Marlon Jr aka Lil' Marlon, Siggy, Brandi, Taj, Tarryl, TJ, Genevieve, Stevanna, Jermaine Jr., Autumn, Jaimy, Jeremy, Jourydnn, Stacee, Yashi and Austin and they were happy to see Cameron.

"Hi, uncle Toto." Cameron teased.

"Cam, it's Tito." Tito corrected his nephew as Michael giggled, it would make him laugh whenever his son got Tito's name wrong as Tito looked over at his brother as Dee Dee laughed as well. "What's so funny, Mike? Why do you laugh when your son gets my name wrong?"

"Come on, Tito. We all used to get your name wrong, even father." Michael teased as Tito rolled his eyes.

"Yeah, so lighten up about that, dude." Jackie stated.

"Marlon, who made fun of Tito's name the most?" Carol asked her husband.

"Father and Michael made fun of his name the most. Once, i called him Burrito." Marlon answered as Tito griped.

Minutes later, a man around 62 named Joseph Jackson aka Joe, who is the patriarch of the Jackson Family and with him was a woman around 60 named Katherine Jackson, the maitriarch of the Jackson Family had arrived, they have been married since 1949. Also, Joseph was the manager of the boys when they were younger, he was stern, but supportive and with their arrival, the day began and Michael was talking to his parents about his upcoming Dangerous album.

"How's the Dangerous album coming on?" Katherine asked.

"It's coming along good, mother and Sony is aiming for a late November release." Michael responded.

"Have they decided on which day?" Joseph wondered.

"November 26th last time i checked, but it could change." Michael said.

"It sure can."

Meanwhile, Cameron was with Marlon Jr aka Lil Marlon, Brittny and Valencia and they were enjoying themselves and once they were done, Cameron went to chat with his grandparents, who told him stories from the days of Gary, a town in the state of Indiana to Motown, a record label as Michael looked on.

"I don't know if me and your grandmother told you this story, Cam, but when your dad, your uncles and myself went to London during our european tour in 1972, we had a greeting from our fans that was beyond our wildest dreams, a lot of screaming young girls had surrounded our limo, which a rolls-royce limo and we could not move whatsoever. And they tipped our limo over after we got out. The fans were all grabbing us and we had our hair pulled, but the police helped us escape." Joseph told his grandson.

"Whoa." Cameron stated.

"It was nuts. We all knew how The Beatles felt and back in those times, those types of fans were called weenyboppers."

"And that wasn't the first time, two years prior to that, the boys performed at The Forum in inglewood. There were like 18,000 fans and the boys had a hard time hearing themselves sing, then at one point, the show was stopped because a lot of girls ran onto the stage and the boys, your grandfather, Jack, Johnny and Ronnie all ran for cover." Katherine said.

"Like Marlon once said, it was nerve-wracking and scary." Michael admitted. "That's why father came up with this plan of a post-concert escape, which took place after the last note of the concert had sounded, once we did that, we made a break for the exit."

"We sure did make a break for it." Joseph stated.

Later, at a ride called the Puke Bucket or the Spider, which is a thrill ride at Neverland, Michael and Cameron were about to get on as Janet was watching.

"Come on, Aunt Janet!" Cameron called. "The ride is great!"

"No, thank you." Janet replied.

"My sister is so chicken." Michael laughed. "Dunk, it isn't as bad as you think, you'll enjoy it."

"Ok, i'll ride that, but it's not to say i'll like it." Janet told them as she got on the ride with her brother and nephew. Once the ride was over, Janet looked like she wanted to throw up.

"Never again will i ride that, Mike." Janet told her brother before she turned to her nephew and glared at him as an accomplice. "Cam, how you convinced your father to make me ride that, i'll never know."

"I had nothing to do with it." Cameron raised his hands in defense as Michael chuckled.

"Well, at least you look better with your hair messed up as that ride tuned it." Jermaine commented as he walked by.

"Shut up, Jermaine!" Janet exclaimed.

Later, The Jackson family were seen making their way to the movie theater to watch a magic show and once they got in, they got snacks and Janet got two ice cream bars as Michael and his son laughed.

"Your aunt loves to eat." Michael told Cameron.

"Yeah, dad, but she told me that Uncle Tito eats more then all of us combined."

"Hey!" Tito shouted at Cameron, who had a Butterfinger in his hand.

"Dude, it's true." Randy stated.

"Yeah." Jackie commented as Tito grumbled under his breath.

"Why do i even bother?" Tito fumed.

"You're a fat face. "Jermaine told Tito.

"Oh, here we go." Marlon stated.

"Yeah." Rebbie added.

"Well at least i wasn't going out on the daughter of Berry Gordy with other women." Tito retorted.

"Why you--!"

"Knock it off!" Joseph cut in, stopping Jermaine and Tito from potentially going WWF (World Wrestling Federation, now WWE aka World Wrestling Entertainment) on each other.

Eventually, they went into the theater and enjoyed the magic show and later that evening, Michael, Janet and Cameron went to Hayvenhurst, which has been home of the Jacksons since 1971, Cameron lived there from birth until he was 2 when Michael bought the Neverland Valley Ranch in early September 1982 and it was a 2 hour drive from Neverland and they surprised Joseph with a boat and he liked it and so did Katherine. Then everybody went to their respective homes.