Chapter 8: Enter the Chandlers

A few days later Michael and Cameron were on standing on the side of Wilshire Boulevard in Beverly Hills with Michael's Jeep steaming because it broke down and a woman spotted them, it was the wife of Mel Green, who is an employee of a rental business named Rent-A-Wreck and she told him that she saw Michael.

Mel headed to the scene and saw that it was really Michael Jackson himself and he called Dave Schwartz, the owner of Rent-A-Wreck.

"Are you serious? It is really the King of Pop Michael Jackson or is one of those impersonators?" Dave asked.

"It's definitely the real McCoy." Mel told him. "I'm bringing him in, right now."

"I've gotta call June." Dave stated with excitement in his voice, June was his wife and they had been having marital problems and he wasn't staying at their home even though they were on friendly terms. He called her and told her to bring their son Jordie to the shop as he had a big surprise for them.

Several minutes, June and Jordie arrived and when they saw the King of Pop, their jaws hit the ground and the two introduced themselves and they looked over at Cameron.

"That's your son, right?" June asked Michael.

"Yes, this is my son Cameron aka Cam." Michael introduced.

"Hello." Cameron said.

"It's great to meet you, Cam." Jordie told him as they shook hands, June then shook his hand as well.

"He definitely looks like you, Michael and he's a handsome boy." June commented, seeing that Cameron looked like his father.

"People tell me that all the time, they think we're twins."

"We can tell." Jordie stated. "How's the Dangerous album since it's been released?"

"It's doing great and next month, i'm going on tour."

"Cool."

A week later, June and Jordie were invited to Neverland got to know Michael and Cameron more and they introduced Michael and his son to Evan Chandler, the ex-husband of June and the father of Jordie. But for some reason, Cameron felt Evan was giving off bad vibes and was suspicious of the man for some reason.

"What do you think so far?" Michael asked his son.

"June and Jordie are good, i'll admit that, but for some reason, there is something about Evan that gives off bad vibes." Cameron said to Michael.

"You do have a good point." Michael admitted.

Cameron was having this feeling that Evan was potentially plotting against his father and he was not going to let him go through with the plans if he did so.