Chapter 19: Reunion Between Old Friends

(A/N: Meredith aka Mere, Meri and Mira, Cameron's eventual love interest will be played by Danica McKellar, also Meredith's birthday is August 22, which means she's a week older than Cameron as Meredith was also born in 1980)

A week later, the day was November 24th and that was the day before Thanksgiving and at Neverland, the time was 9:00 am as Cameron was seen coming out of the bathroom after brushing his teeth and washing his face and he was decked out in a black silk button up short sleeve shirt, black slacks and loafers as Michael entered the bedroom.

"Morning, Dad." Cameron told Michael.

"Morning, Cam." Michael responded, he had been happier since his son came out of his Coma the week before, giving his son a one arm hug. "How are you feeling today?"

"Better and better by the second. Question, what's gonna happen today, which is the day before Thanksgiving?"

"Cam, do you remember a man named Andrew Daniels that once worked for me before i released Off The Wall?" Michael asked.

"I do, he left after the Bad Tour and i also remember his daughter Meredith, we knew each other since we were really, really little as she was born a week before i was." Cameron said.

"Well, last Thursday, which was the day after you woke up from your Coma, i got in touch with him and he'll be coming today and he told me that Meredith misses you and still has a crush on you." Michael stated as Cameron blushed, which made the King of Pop laugh seeing his son blush.

"What are my aunts and uncles up to?"

"Your Aunt Janet's rehearsing in the dance studio for her upcoming tour which will start, Rebbie's helping with the animals, Jermaine and Jackie are in the living room, LaToya and Randy are driving ATV's, Marlon's exercising and Tito's in the kitchen."

"Oh, Uncle Jermaine told me last night that he's planning an event called the Jackson Family Honors, which is to be on February 5th in Las Vegas honoring Berry Gordy and Lady Liz."

"He did and i might perform that night." Michael stated. "What would you like to do for the show?"

"To be honest, i don't know." Cameron admitted, then he saw his father was thinking.

"I just thought of a great idea!"

"What's your idea?"

"Cam, how would you like to sing with your uncles at the show?" Michael suggested to his son.

"That sounds like a fantastic idea!" Cameron agreed, he always wanted to sing with his uncles. "But i have one question, which songs should be sung?"

"Good question. We'll think about it."

"Dad, do you think we can invite Weird Al Yankovic to perform Eat It and Fat?"

"Sure, i'll call him later and let you know and strangely, i was thinking about that too." Michael admitted. "We might convince Tito to be in the santa suit when Weird Al is performing Fat."

"Also, if you do perform at the event, you could perform Give In To Me or Bad."

"I'll consider that and just to let you know, some of my staff are at the store looking for the last things we need for Thanksgiving Dinner tomorrow evening."

"All righty."

"Cam, they're here." Michael informed his son.

"At the gates?"

"Yes."

Cameron followed Michael as they headed to the gates and standing there was a man around 36 with neck length hair and brown eyes named Andrew Daniels and with him was a girl around 13 with brown eyes and brown hair named Meredith Daniels and she grew up with Cameron and they were close and they hadn't seen each other since the Bad Tour ended.