XXX. The echo that does not stop

.

Jimin shakes his head

Jimin shakes his head. The echo he hears becomes clearer and closer. He doesn't know why. Not to say that sometimes he hears genuine bullshit, shouting, claims and things that don't suit him. Today is one of those times when all of a sudden this kind of information comes up that he doesn't know if it's a bad joke or he should take it seriously.

Nobility is so strange. Jimin fails to understand it and to avoid a false alarm he decides not to tell Namjoon. He's been a little nervous since the conversation-discussion they had so he doesn't want to upset him further. If something happens that is impassable he will tell him. Until then, he'll continue to hate and appreciate the echo in equal parts.

~ * * * ~

"You're a little unfocused

"You're a little unfocused."

"I'm sorry." Jimin stammers apologetically before returning to what he was doing. Namjoon is taking the time to teach him to read and write to the point of looking perfect, unfocused is disrespectful as far as Jimin is concerned. However, it's hard to do that when he hears that kind of stuff.

It's insufferable.

He looks at the sheet of paper again and purses his lips in annoyance.

"It doesn't come out right."

"It's better than it was two days ago," says Namjoon who sets the papers against each other. "This kind of improvement takes time and you get it with just days. You are exceptional. Don't worry. Soon you'll write as beautifully as you dance."

Jimin reddens and a bubble of ink shoots out makes Namjoon's face, who whimpers at the same time as Soo laughs, lying on Ji.

~ * * * ~