|Π| Chapter 40 四十 |Π|

Zacznij od początku

⁄(⁄ ⁄•⁄ω⁄•⁄ ⁄)⁄♪ ♬ ヾ('︶'♡)ノ ♬ ♪⁄(⁄ ⁄•⁄ω⁄•⁄ ⁄)⁄

Monarch: "I'm honored to meet you, Yuma-kun.. You're the man who stands at the top of your school, You're the polar opposite of me, The dictionary definition of elite.. I'm surprised you didn't run away in fear.." The guy said, His appearance had a very large, muscular physique, and also possesses long hair, and blue eyes.

Yuma: "Clearly, you're a terrible judge of character.. I'll do anything for the sake of cooking, I'm only here today to enjoy this, so you'll just have to play along, understand, my stepping stone?" He retorted back with the same intense glare, holding his signature knife and in his own stance.

♡⃛◟( ˊ̱˂˃ˋ̱ )◞⸜₍ ˍ́˱˲ˍ̀ ₎⸝◟( ˊ̱˂˃ˋ̱ )◞♡⃛

Hiro: "Huh?.. What a small knife.."

Rin: ".. Yeah, It's called a Paring Knife, It's a small garnish knife, and is ideal for small tasks like taking the core out of an apple."

Rio: "I know right! It has a very small blade and is usually best for cutting small items!"

Hiro: ".. um, but should he really be using something like that? It's a specialty knife, meaning it is meant for very specific tasks."

Y/N: ".. With something so small and light, His movements will be as if the speed of light.. Like I said, Hiro.. Yuma specializes in dessert, Creating gourmet confections require the utmost precision and elegance.."

Rin: "... Hehe~ With that knife-"

Σ>―(〃°ω°〃)♡→

Host | M |: "The theme... is heavy cream!... Now, please begin cooking!" She announced, a gong suddenly sounding out of nowhere and signalling the start of the match.

♪ ♬ ヾ('︶'♡)ノ ♬ ♪

Rin: "-His possibilities are endless.." She stated with a proud smirk, watching her friend settle everything with his cooking.

In an instant, Yuma swung his mini knife horizontally, Your eyes narrowing after seeing a streak of blue.

'.. He's carefully heating milk and vanilla over a medium heat, all the while mixing sugar, egg yolk, and flour together and forming a smooth paste.. He's fast..'

Hiro: "Incredible.." He mumbled, still watching Yuma work efficiently and gracefully.

Rio: "I wonder what he's making.. I'm so curious.." She pondered, enjoying the scene infront of her while drooling.

Rin: "Mind your manners, Rio.. Look! That Noir member is also making his move.." She pointed towards the guy, who also held a knife before harshly slicing around.

" She pointed towards the guy, who also held a knife before harshly slicing around