Δ Chapter 21 二十一 Δ

≪•◦ ❈ ◦•≫

~ Totsuki Culinary Academy | 9:36 AM

3rd Person P.O.V

The next day came by smoothly as all 3 areas were busy. The Main Street Area had countless people roaming around, The Central Area also had alot of people, But most of them were lined up for Restaurant Kuga. The Uptown Area had a lot of people, But compared to the previous ones, It had the least number of customers.

Y/N P.O.V

'Damn, The head counts are just increasing, There's even more people today.. It's not even supposed to be busy hour yet! Am I that popular? Damn!' You said in your thoughts while plating the Releves.

Hiro: "Chef Y/N, The Lamb Jus is done.. Please check.."

Y/N: "Approved.. Hiro, Start the Roti!"

Hiro: "Crap, I don't know the recipe!"

Y/N: "I'll walk you through it!"

Hiro: "... Yes!"

Y/N: "Finely slice the mushrooms, cut the shallots in half and leave the root on top to prevent them from falling.. Mince the chives... After that, fry the chicken in a large frying pan just until it starts to color then add in the shallots and cook them over medium heat until they're deep golden in color.. Did you get that?"

Hiro: "Got it!"

Y/N: "You have 30 minutes.." You said before you finished the last of the Releves course.

Seiji: "Chef Y/N! Tables 3, 8, 10, 11, and 12 have finished their Sorbet courses.."

Y/N: "Seiji and Mayu, Handle it.."

Seiji | Mayu: "Got it!" ~ "Right.."

The rest of the day went on like this but was so much more busier. One after the other, More guests arrived even some of your parents' business partners.

???: "The food here is divine, I could eat these for the rest of my life..."

??: "Yeah, It's true gourmet food, It's no wonder why this booth is the talk of the town.."

~ Timeskip • Night | 7:35 PM ~

3rd Person P.O.V

Ryuu: "Welcome to the Seat Zero's booth, Please follow me so I can direct you guys to your table.."

Isshiki: "Thank you.. Let's go everyone.." He said as the whole Polar Star Dormitory members even Fumio-san was present along with Alice, Kurokiba, Hayama, Takumi, Isami and Ikumi.

Soma: "What's with this place?! The outside looks like a huge castle!"

Tadokoro: "Y/N-senpai is cooking at a place like this.. It makes me so nervous.."

Isshiki: "Well, Enjoy it while it lasts, This'll be a once in a lifetime experience.."

Everyone: "Yeah!"

Alice: "Why can't our booth be like this, Oh Ryo-kun do something about it!"

Kurokiba: "Uhh.."