ΠΔ Chapter 16 十六 ΠΔ

≪•◦ ❈ ◦•≫

The door to SHINO's Tokyo was then opened by the owner himself, Who had a grin plastered across his whole face.

Y/N: "What's with that creepy malicious grin old man?" You said before he grew a tickmark in annoyance.

Shinomiya: "Way to ruin the mood, Damn Brat.." He said as the both of you chuckled.

"Anyways, get inside we have plenty of work to do.." He uttered as he literally dragged you inside by the arm in which you almost stumbled and fell.

He then hands you a pair of rubber gloves, a mop and a bucket.

Shinomiya: "Start with the floor, I need it done as soon as possible.. The delivery for the furniture will arrive later so get to work." He said while you just complied by scrubbing the floor.

Y/N: "Do you even have a staff team working for you?"

Shinomiya: "I do, In fact I sent them away to buy and choose the tableware, I trust them enough to know that they'll be discrete with the prices, due to our lack in budget."

Y/N: "Oh, About that, I think.. I can help with the budget in which you're lacking.." You said as he looked at you.

Shinomiya: "No thanks, You've already done enough.. There is no need to do that for me.. Now.. Get to work, Don't slack!" He yelled while carrying the pot of a plant.

Y/N: "Yeah yeah, whatever.. your loss.." You mumbled the last part before going back to scrubbing the floorboards.

~Timeskip • 47 minutes of scrubbing later~

You were panting like crazy after doing so much work, There was an air conditioner but Shinomiya wouldn't even bother using it due to the amount of electricity it would cost.

Y/N: "Damn~... I'm.. ... drained.. of every.. energy.. I.. i.. Have.." You said as you sat on the floor and laid back on the wall.

Shinomiya: "Oi, Who said you could rest? Quit being lazy and get back to work.." He yelled, making you groan in annoyance as you kept cleaning.

After awhile, The door opened to reveal three people which were his so-called staff team.

???: "Chef Shinomiya, We're back!" A familiar voice yelled, You then looked at the source of it as you were surprised.

Y/N: "Oh Lucie-san, Wei-san and.. Abel-san? Good afternoon.." You greeted as their eyes were widened when they saw you.

Lucie: "Y/N? What are you doing here?" She said as she smiled.

Y/N: "I'm here to help out the old man with the pre-open.." You said as Shinomiya opened the door from the kitchen slightly, enough to peek through.

Shinomiya: "Get to work.." He said with a serious tone as you and the others did.

Wei: "It's been months, Y/N!"

Abel: "Yeah, We haven't seen you since Paris.." He said as you chuckled.

Y/N: "Yeah, I guess it has been that long huh?" You replied before going back to scrubbing.

~ Timeskip • Break time ~

Y/N: "FINALLY!" You yelled as you sat down on the floor, the others doing the same.

Lucie: "So, you guys wanna catch up?" She asked but was mostly referring to you.