|Π| Chapter 34 三十四 |Π|

≪•◦ ❈ ◦•≫

Several Months Later...

It was finally summer, The End of Term Exams for the Totsuki students is finally occuring

Erina | S |: "All right, Gather around.. The final exam for the First-Term is coming around..... For the final exam time, Second year students will participate in One of the Three Courses, Which consists of the ocean, mountain or river course... We will be participating in the Ocean Course, Furthermore, Grandfather will be overseeing all the courses, So I've asked the teachers to be our Invigilators... Mr. Suzuki, Please step forward.." She said as a pale-skinned guy walked forward.

Soma: "Suzuki?.."

Ikumi: "Oh, I remember, He's the teacher who just started this spring.."

Suzuki | S |: "Hello, Students! I'm Mr. Suzuki, I usually teach the first-year students, So it's my first time meeting you all... It's a pleasure!"

???: "He's so handsome!!"

?: "And he's so young too!"

Yoshino: "I heard he's really popular with the first-year students, They say he has great Culinary Skills and his Lessons are easy to understand.."

Hiro: "I-it's true, He's the teacher for-uhm.. one of my classes.. His lessons really are easy to understand..."

Soma: "Heh? I thought he only teaches the first-years?.."

Hiro: "Uhm.. Well, He does teach our class though? S-so–"

Suzuki | S |: "Now then! What the students need to do is very simple, You must manage these beach houses. We've rented the businesses on this beach. Starting today, You'll be running these restaurants in groups of ten for three days.."

Takumi: "Restaurants?.."

Sakaki: "What about the time required to buy ingredients and prep work?.."