Φ Chapter 9 九 Φ

Continuation

Yua | M |: "Next is... Hayama Akira!" She announced as the crowd cheered even louder than before.

Hayama: "I've made an extra serving of curry for you too." He said to Soma.

Soma: "What a coincidence, so did I."

Hayama: "Let's compare."

Soma: "I agree" He said while smirking.

~ Hall A | Spectators Room ~

'Oh? Those two have some rivalry going on, huh?' You thought as you were watching the interaction between the two students.

Erina was still watching the arena as her eyes narrowed aswell when she saw the interaction between Soma ans Hayama.

~ Back to the arena | Hall A ~

"Hayama is one of the students expected to win the Elections this year. It's finally his turn."

Makito: "Your dish was Fish Head Curry, right? An extravagant dish that uses the whole head-" He started but cut himself off as Hayama placed the dish infront of him.

Makito: "Oh what? It's so small"

Natsume: "It's not fish head curry?" She asked slightly disappointed.

Kōda: "The bowl is covered with a naan."

Hayama: "Break the naan into the bowl with your spoon." He said as he tosses Yukihira Soma a spoon.

"Please be careful, It's hot." He said smugly as Soma catches the spoon.

Soma and the judges then breaks the naan into the bowl as an explosion of aromas went wild into the whole Hall.

'An explosion of aromas?' Soma thought as his eyes were wide in surprise of Hayama's curry dish.

??: "The aroma is powerful!"

?: "It reaches all the way up here!"

Daigo: "It feels like its piercing my senses."

Sato: "But it's a very mellow aroma.." They both said as they started drooling.

Makito: "Under the cover is a first-rate curry with a rich flavor of fish." 

?: "This aroma is making me happy."

???: "I want to eat it."

Makito: "Dip the naan in the curry" He said as him and the other judges took a bite and immediately had their foodgasms.

~ Hall A | Spectators Room ~

Y/N: "Soup wrapped in pie crust.. A dish created by a leading French chef, Paul Bocuse. He says he got the idea from Japanese owan soup bowls."