|Φ| Chapter 32 三十二 |Φ|

≪•◦ ❈ ◦•≫

Warning: this chapter occasionally contains sensitive photos (which may be unsuitable for children.. PFFT!) The following pictures discovered somewhere around almost 6000 words, might ruin your day, Reader discretion is advised. Read at your own risk. Please don't report me ¯\_(ツ)_/¯.

...

.....

"Y—"

..

.....

......

"Hey, Y/–" Someone unaudible called out, A tapping sound echoing.

...

....

...

"Y/N? Son.."

....

.....

......

"Oi, Y/N! Wake u–"

...

Y/N: "Huh? Wha.. What?"

"Finally! Here, you should eat this.." The person said before you sat up with blurry eyes. Not really having an idea of what was happening.

Y/N: "What time is it?" You asked before yawning and stretching. Rubbing the blur out of your [ E/C ] orbs.

"It's around 7, Last time I checked.. But here, Eat this.. I'll be giving you some vitamin pills later.."

Y/N: "Dad?! What are you doing here? And why do I have to take vitamin pills?"

Fa/N: "What do you mean why am I here? I'm literally obligated to take care of you since I'm your Dad.. And your taking those vitamin pills so you can get back to top condition and possibly destroy tomorrow's Foodwar.."

Y/N: "Is that so?.. Damn it.. I can't believe I've gotten this weak.. Well that's pathetic.."

Fa/N: "Shut up you idiot, You should keep in mind you're human too.. And hate to break it to you, Humans get tired.."

Y/N: "Ugh! Alright, Fine whatever.." You retorted before laying back down and covering yourself with the blanket.

Fa/N: "Eat up would you?, If I bring you back to Tokyo and your Mom finds out your sick, We're both dead.."

Y/N: "I'm not hungryy" Your muffled voice replied before your Dad let out a sigh.

Fa/N: "Then what do I do with these [ F/F ] if you're not gonna eat them?" He asked, You quickly uncovering yourself and sitting up.

Y/N: "There's [ F/F ]? Hand it over then.." You demanded for it, Making the latter form a smile from your antics. Handing over the Food as you slowly ate it.

Fa/N: "So how does it taste like, huh?"

Y/N: "Hm? Oh.. It could use a more flavor to be honest.." You stated bluntly, Your Father grew a tickmark as he was about to say something but you beat him to it, A smile appearing on your face.

"But more importantly... It tastes like home.. Thanks, Dad" Sending him a toothy grin, Somehow reminding him of the Kid version of you as he also developed a smile full of nostalgia.

Fa/N: ".. Then eat up kiddo.." He said before ruffling your hair as he walked out of the room, Leaving you to yourself.

~ Timeskip • 10 Minutes Earlier ~