ΠΔ Chapter 15 十五 ΠΔ

≪•◦ ❈ ◦•≫

~ Polar Star Dormitory | 7:03 AM ~

3rd Person P.O.V

The Just-risen sun shone softly on the Polar Star Dormitory, bringing with it a flurry of early-morning activity as the first-years were up early doing their usual things.

Ikumi: "Hello!" She yelled as she announced her presence catching the attention of everyone who was in the living room and kitchen.

Yoshino: "Nikumicchi!" She greeted as Sakaki was next to speak.

Sakaki: "Welcome!" She greeted aswell as she tied an apron around herself.

Ikumi: "Thanks for messaging me, You got some wild game meat?"

Yoshino: "Yeah! It looks good!"

Tadokoro: "Here you go, It's mine but it looks good on you." She said cheerfully as she tied an apron around their guest.

Ikumi: "Thanks, Megumi."

Yoshino: "Alright! Let's start!" She said as they started cooking.

Y/N P.O.V

The day dawned crisp and clear. The sun poured through your window. Another day had arised, bringing with it new events and aspirations. You were waking up at a leisurely pace as you rubbed your blurred
[E/C] eyes as it slowly flutters open revealing the blank view of the ceiling inside your room.

After awhile, You slowly sat up and stretched your tense limbs as you groggily stood up and did the usual routine like always, After doing so, You head downstairs to be greeted by Isshiki and your juniors.

Isshik: "Yo Y/N! Goodmorning.." He said with his closed-eyed smile as the rest noticed your presence as they also did the same.

Yoshino: "Y/N-senpai! Goodmorning!" She yelled heartily as everyon else looked at you.

Sakaki: "Goodmorning senpai.."

Ikumi: "Y/N-senpai, Hello.."

Y/N: "Yeah.. Likewise.." You said as you went into the kitchen to get your daily glass of cow juice.

"Are you all cooking?" You asked as Yoshino nodded.

Yoshino: "Yes! We got some game meat so I called Nikumicchi over to help prepare it.. Could you guys set up the table?" She requested as you finished the contents of the glass.

Y/N: "Oh, I won't be joining you today.." You said as they quirked an eyebrow at you.

Sakaki: "Why not?"

Y/N: "Uh.. Let's see.. I have to go somewhere to buy some coffee packets.. Then I gotta pack-up my things and get ready to leave.." You said casually as everyone except Isshiki grew in shock.