Δ Chapter 29 二十九 Δ

Continuation...

Urara | M |: "The Team Foodwar, STARTS NOW!" She announced before all the competitors rushed into the pantry, The crowd cheering their heads off as they watched in anticipation.

~ Timeskip • After getting ingredients ~

Urara | M |: "The chef's have begun preparing!.. No, Nagasawa Hiro is still not here?.."

Tadokoro: "Eh?"

Yoshino: "What is Hiro doing?!"

Sakaki: "It's okay, He's here.." She assured while said guy was making his way towards the station.

'Oh?.. Sanbanko flour? Why that?...' Wondering in thought, Your eyes widened after realizing what he had planned to do before a cocky smirk took over your face.

'I see.. That's pretty bold, Hiro..' You said in your thoughts after seeing his ingredients and before looking at what Kinokuni was doing.

' You said in your thoughts after seeing his ingredients and before looking at what Kinokuni was doing

'Mizumawashi.. Mixing water and Soba flour with your hands and evenly spreading it out.. She's definitely skilled with handling Soba, Such skilled handwork.. But..' You scoffed in your thoughts before looking back to Hiro, Who also brought out the same huge commercial bowl which Kinokuni had as he spread out his Soba and Wheat flour mixture.

Yoshino: "Is he seriously gonna hand-make Soba?!"

Sakaki: "Does he have that much skill, Y/N-senpai?!"

Y/N: "Pfft- What kind of question is that? Of course! After all, He's my apprentice.." You said while everyones eyes widened in surprise and shock.

Hiro was gradually adding water to his sifted flour mixture, tossing with his fingertips until flour is incorporated and forms a crumbly mixture just like you taught him.

Marui: "Wow, That's so cool! It's just as elegant as the previous.."

Erina: "Yeah... In the Soba world, There's a saying, Cut three days, roll three months and mix three years.. That's the time it takes to be proficient in these fields, Seeing Kinokuni-senpai working on it, I can tell... the weight of the time she's dedicated on Soba.. Watching Hiro-kun do the same, He has just as much skill, If not.. possibly even more.. Just what did the two of you did over the week, Y/N?"