Φ Epilogue Φ

≪•◦ ❈ ◦•≫

A few more years later...

Paris, More than just love, It wakes others' emotions up, thanks to its beautiful and unique architecture and places. The Basilica Sacré Coeur, the Arc de Triomphe, and other more, are proof of the wonderful historic Parisian architecture that makes Paris the most romantic city on Earth.

 The Basilica Sacré Coeur, the Arc de Triomphe, and other more, are proof of the wonderful historic Parisian architecture that makes Paris the most romantic city on Earth

Paris, France | 8:35 AM

A splendidly beautiful morning. The peace and stillness that resonated inside a specific room was exhilarating. With the sound of calm breathing that came from a specific individual being the only thing heard from within such a place, in the bedroom atleast.

The sound of numerous cooking noises came from the kitchen, a young adult seemed to be the cause of all the relaxing ruckus. The smell of exceptionally made scrambled eggs came from the kitchen successfully waking the sleeping beauty up.

Her gorgeous amethyst eyes elegantly fluttered open, sitting up right after yawning and stretching her delicate body out. She got off the bed, revealing her cotton soft sleep wear while glancing out the window.

The perfect young lady took a deep breathe in, ready to start the day. She silently walked towards the kitchen after hearing all the noises that came from it. A gentle smile formed on her face when she saw her loving husband, who had already prepared a luxurious breakfast.

Y/N: "Perfect timing, have a seat, Milady.. And do you prefer hot chocolate over milk? or would you happen to like the freshly squeezed out orange juice I made?" He asked after walking over to his wife, and pecking her on the lips.

Erina: "Hot chocolate sounds nice~.." She answered, sitting down the table and after doing that, her ordered drink arrived just as fast.

Y/N: "There you go.." You sat down on a chair opposite of her, ready to eat the food you made.

Y/N & Erina: "Thank you for the food

Y/N & Erina: "Thank you for the food.." Finally, the both of you ate the scrumptious breakfast you prepared. Discussing a few things in the process.