🎀🎄Christmas Special 2021🎄🎀

Note: This Chapter does not connect with the plot whatsoever, But it does contain some of the books OC's. It is only made to celebrate Christmas. Please do remember to enjoy and have a safe day/night! 🎄🎉

-------

Christmas is an annual festival commemorating the birth of Jesus Christ, observed primarily on December 25 as a religious and cultural celebration among billions of people around the world.

A feast central to the Christian liturgical year, it is preceded by the season of Advent or the Nativity Fast and initiates the season of Christmastide, which historically in the West lasts twelve days and culminates on Twelfth Night.

Christmas Day is a public holiday in many countries, is celebrated religiously by a majority of Christians, as well as culturally by many non-Christians, and forms an integral part of the holiday season organized around it.

Christmas is a celebration, a time for giving and not simply a day we exchange gifts. The spirit of Christmas is in the 'togetherness', it's in the thought to which you put into thinking about others, it's a selfless time, where we forgive, take stock of what's important and become 'better' versions of ourselves.

-•-•-•-

"A White Christmas."

Paris, France | December 24 - 10:23 AM

Dashing through the snow,

The color of white was everywhere. Be it the trees, benches, the river, lamp posts, even the Eiffel Tower itself. People were everywhere, either malling, running errands, or just enjoying their life out in the snow. That's exactly the case with a certain family.

In a one-horse open sleigh

Π?: "Papa! Mama! Look! It's Santa Claus!" A kid with [ H/C ] hair and amethyst eyes exclaimed, pointing towards a person dressed in a Santa costume.

Φ?: "HEeh? but that's just a human dressed in a costu- ow!" A pulling sound was heard, it was the child's mother. She pulled at the earlobe of the Dad, gripping it with an iron hold causing him to silently writhe in pain.

ΦΦ?: "Y/N, are you stupid?! Don't ruin Christmas for Hisashi! He's still a child!" She whispered, silent enough so only you could hear.

Y/N P.O.V

Y/N: "Yeah, yeah!.. I'm sorry, okay?! Now let my ear go, please! It's gonna come off!" You whined, not realizing the fact that your kid was about to cry.

Hisashi: "Papa~ Mama~.. A-are you a.. angri~.." He asked, sniffling which caught both your attentions.

ΦΦ?: "What? No!, no, no no.. Papa and I were just..*glares at you*. talking.." This strong woman's name was Erina L/N, your wife. The two of you were blessed with an adorable kid, Hisashi L/N. He is currently two years of age and attends a daycare, but its the Holidays, so there are no sessions around.