⚠️ S.M.U.T ⚠️

Note: This Extra chapter special is for 18+ teens/adults ONLY. Kids below that age are advised to not read this specific part of the book, due to certain reasons such as: sex, sex, sex. And a whole lot of it.

Can be used for personal reasons ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Again, Reader discretion is advised, Read at your own risk and restrictions.. Enjoy! 🤤

•••

⚠️ SMUT CHAPTER INCOMING...

Age:

Y/N – "26"
Erina – "25"

Status:

Y/N is extremely drunk and horneee
(Send him to horny jail ples)

—•—•—•—

Tokyo, Japan | 10:09 PM

3rd Person P.O.V

The house was completely silent, empty of any noise and liveliness. The lights were switched on though, revealing a concerned blonde woman who wore a silky smooth pink nightwear, and who was sitting on the couch in anticipation, holding a mug of coffee, but not drinking from it.

She was anxious, her boyfriend hasn't returned home yet. He was supposed to go out with a couple of male friends and come back before 9PM. The time was already past that.

Ding Dong..

The doorbell sounded, completely catching her attention because she instantly stood up and tended to the door. Getting greeted by her boyfriend, who entered the vicinity with a shadow cast over his eyes and cheeks.

Π?: "Y/N.. You're late, where have you been? I was worried sick!" She scolded, following the guy who took of his coat and headed towards the bedroom without saying a word.

"Aren't you gonna say anything? I was anxious whether you'd come home or stay out, you know?.." She still followed the silent guy, entering the bedroom. Seeing the [ H/C ] haired guy sit on the edge of the bed, still without speaking.

"Are you okay? Did something happen?.." She asked, kneeling infront of Y/N, in an attempt to look at the guy's expression.

Y/N P.O.V

'.. I wanna do it.. I really, really.... wanna do it with Milady... I don't know if.. she's in the mood though... Her face looks troubled, huh.. I wonder what she's saying..' Your dazzled eyes stared at hers, it was all a blur, and you somehow couldn't hear what she was saying.

Erina, your girlfriend, kneeled infront of you and was currently asking something, but your eyes and ears couldn't just make them out. You were really drunk.

Staying 'mysterious', You stood up and hurriedly walked over to the door, gently shutting it close and turning the lock, much to Erina's confusion.

Once more, She walked over and placed a hand on your shoulder, which was futile. Before she even expected it, her body was pressed against the door. Her hands were pinned above her head in an instant, while a knee made its way inbetween her legs.

Y/N: "Milady~.. Can we.. do it?" You croaked out, looking up and revealing your very flushed expression to her. Erina's eyes widened slightly upon seeing your state.

Erina: "Y/N, are you actually drunk?!.. We really shouldn't–" She was silenced. Your lips pressed against hers, catching the blonde off guard as a tongue made its way inside her wet caverns, exploring it as the slippery and slimy muscle went.