Δ Chapter 22 二十二 Δ

≪•◦ ❈ ◦•≫

3rd Person P.O.V

Another day, Another start, The rosy fingers of dawn bloomed upon the earth, Setting a beautiful horizon for the morning sun to appear upon it's bright and blinding yellow rays that caused warmth for those who came in contact with it.

Most of those who were laid upon this tranquil warmth were the Students of Totsuki Culinary Academy, It was the 4th day of the Moon Banquet Festival, They were up and running, Re-organizing their booths for the incoming challenge, Which was a cinch for them due to it being of service to customers and guests, In which they always do.

Y/N P.O.V

Seat Zero's booth | 8:24 AM

The morning rays of the big ball of light that enveloped the outside world, seeped through the curtains that blinded your room of any brightness. You were wide awake, still playing [ Game ] on your phone. It was rather another busy day, atleast for the others whereas you were laying on your bed and doing your own things, not giving a care for what's happening.

Another intense yet loud knock came booming from your door as you sighed in annoyance knowing who it was.

Y/N: "Come in! It's open!" You yelled as the doorknob twisted open, Only to reveal a familiar face that entered your room with the usual carefree smile.

Rindo: "You're still not dressed?! So lazy!.."

Y/N: "Rindo-senpai, Do I seriously have to come with you? I don't really feel good.. Y'know?" You lied through your teeth as she quirked an eyebrow and walked towards you while her eyes narrowed.

She then places a hand on your forehead and neck to feel the temperature as she crosses her arms and smirked.

Rindo: "You're really a bad liar, You know that?" She exclaimed making you shrug.

Y/N: "Eh, worth a shot.. Anyways, I don't wanna go.."

Rindo: "What? I won the bet didn't I?"

Y/N: "I don't know what you're talking about.." You replied smiling sheepishly as she chuckled again.

Rindo: "Alright alright, Now get dressed, We're off to the Central area now!" She said as you let out a breath of frustration and stood up to take your clothes and dressed up in the bathroom.

...

Y/N: "..Alright, Let's go then, The earlier we leave the earlier I can get back to playing [ Game ].."

Rindo: "You know, For someone who's supposed to be the strongest student in the academy, You act like a child and if push does come to shove you become a baby!" She said while chuckling.

Y/N: "Yeah yeah, Rub it in.." You rolled your eyes before she speed-dragged you out of your booth again and went to the destination the both of you agreed on.

~ Timeskip • Central Area | 9:41 AM ~

The both of you arrived at the entrance as a barrage of different aroma's hit your nose making you instantly pinch it while Rindo inhaled some of it as she sighed in satisfaction.