Δ Chapter 26 二十六 Δ

Continuation...

Hiro: "AHHH!!! Y/N-SENPAI?!..." He asked making you cross your arms and look at him in disappointment.

Y/N: "Damn right.. Could you repeat those words? Say it to my face.." You demanded but was answered by silence.

"Exactly.. You're getting eaten up by pressure and I'm here to help.. Giving up is not an option.. Go down fighting than go down yielding, Understand?" He then nods slowly in agreement as you sighed in relief.

Y/N: "Alright, Mind explaining what this mess is?"

Hiro: "Y/N-senpai.. I-i-i.. I can't do it.. But at the same time.. I don't want to get expelled." He said before bawling his eyes out due to the stress making you let out a sigh.

Y/N: ".. Honestly, I can't blame you.. I'd probably be in the same position if I were you... But I wouldn't give up just yet.. Hiro Nagasawa, Stand up.. I'm here to help.." You said as he slowly did what you commanded.

"Now then.. Do youwant to be a chef?"

Hiro: "... Yes.."

Y/N: "I'll ask again, Do. You. Want. To. Be. A. Chef?"

Hiro: "Y-yes!"

Y/N: "Hiro Nagasawa, Do you want to be a chef?!"

Hiro: "YES!"

Y/N: "Then start by cleaning this mess up!" You yelled making him flinch and obey immediately.

Hiro: "Yes!" He replied as he speedily cleaned up his mess while you watched him do so.

Y/N: "First step to being a good chef is to work in a tidy environment.. And try to not be clumsy.."

Hiro: "Yes!" He replied, wiping the counter of a spilled butter sauce.

~ Timeskip • After Cleaning ~

Hiro: "Y/N-senpai.. I'm done cleaning.." He said but recieved no answer as you were sleeping on the couch.

"Um.. Y/N-senpai?." He asked trying to wake you up and succeeding in doing so.

Y/N: "Huh? Oh.. What time is it?"

Hiro: "It's 5:26 PM.."

Y/N: "Okay.. Let's start then.." You said before going into a recently cleaned kitchen.

"So.. What are you gonna do? Like.. Are you supposed to battle someone or something?"

Hiro: "Y-yes.. I was supposed to go against.. The newly appointed 8th Seat of the Elite Ten, was it?"

Y/N: "Oh? If they're the 8th Seat then this'll be easier than I thought.. Not like it was hard in the first place.. So, what's the theme then?"

Hiro: "They said it was Lobsters.. But didn't specify the kind.."

Y/N: "I see.. Well then, Did you start anything yet?"

Hiro: "Yes.. But, I accidentally spilled most of it from earlier.."

Y/N: "Oh you mean that regular butter sauce?"

Hiro: "Yes.."

Y/N: "Oh well that's fine then.. It was nothing special anyways.. So, To start, What do you wanna do? You wanna make a savory dish? Or a sweet dish? What?"

Hiro: "Uhm.. I-i was planning on making a savory dish.. Because it would seem more appropriate for the Lobster?"

Y/N: "Appropriate? Anyone can make sweet dishes for Lobsters too, you know? But since you wanna make a Savory dish, We can disregard that.."