|Π| Chapter 40 四十 |Π|

≪•◦ ❈ ◦•≫

3rd Person P.O.V

Currently, at the recent venue where Soma defeated Sarge, people started to exit the place and head out to the next place.

Soma: "Hey, sorry about that, but I can't afford to lose either. Not until I personally get revenge against Saiba Asahi.." He apologized to the woman in violet who was still kneeling on the floor.

Sarge: "Hmph, You are indeed strong, But the reason you can't defeat Asahi-sama... lies within your knife!.." She said rather confidently, looking back towards the redhead with a cocky glare.

Soma: "What?"

♪\(*^▽^*)/\(*^▽^*)/

In another secretive place, The group of Noir members gathered up.

Marcanta: "Ne, ne.. So what'd you call us here for?" The fat Hisoka-wannabe questioned with his playful clown tone, spinning the metallic sphere on one of his finger.

Bunny Hare: "We have things to do, you know." She also followed, sitting on a crate.

Asahi: "Well, you see... It looks like I was hit with a troublesome opponent right from the get-go.. I was hoping you'd help me out.."

Π?: "The hell are you talking about?" A guy with lime hair, gelled up with streaks of crimson said.

"Unlike Sarge, we have no loyalty to you.." He remarked with a smirk, the other members also doing the same.

Bunny Hare: "Ksksks~.. We just played along because you were worth using, we're not helping you out."

Marcanta: "We want to get ahead too!"

Asahi: "I see, In that case... I guess I don't have a choice.."

♪☆\(^0^\) ♪(/^-^)/☆

Y/N P.O.V

Arriving somewhere near the Castle Keep, You and Hiro entered through and went towards the stands where the two of you saw Rio waving.

Rin: "You made it just in time, we've saved you two a seat.." She said, while You and Hiro sat on a chair beside them

Y/N: "Yeah, thanks.." You replied before feeling Hiro tug at your sleeve, catching your attention before humming in question.

Hiro: "Um, Tsukasa-senpai's match is about to start too.. Yukihira-san's match also ended with him winning.." He whispered as a sigh left your mouth.

Y/N: "Okay, Good for him then.. Who's Tsukasa-san up to?"

Hiro: "... uh, they didn't really say.." He answered, pointing towards his phone.

Y/N: "I see.. Then-"

Host | M |: "We're about to start our next round in this venue. Allow me to introduce our contestants, The current First Rank of the Tsuji Academy's Supreme Ten... Yuma Tosuke-sama... His opponent will be a man said to be one of the elites in Noir, Monarch-sama..."