Φ Chapter 3 三 Φ

≪•◦ ❈ ◦•≫

Totsuki Resort, Lobby - 4:46 AM

The next day came, Yesterday was surely a posh experience. You we're sitting at a couch in the Lobby with all your luggage at hand, talking with Mr. Dojima.

Y/N: "So, This dreadful camp has finally come to an end, huh?" You said, making him chuckle with the way you just described the training.

Dojima: "Indeed it has, Anyways, Senzaemon-dono wanted to see you, You should probably head to the Academy" He replied, Sipping at his glass of coffee.

Y/N: "Yeah yeah... I'm planning on going there anyways.. I just hope I won't be bored to death."

Dojima: "The Autumn Elections are coming up you know?" He said piquing your interest.

Y/N: "For real?!.. That was quicker than I anticipated."

'I might actually have something interesting to do' You thought while drinking from your own cup of warm milk.

Dojima: "No, you're not allowed to participate." He said as if reading your mind.

Y/N: "What?! But why not?! You know I won't have anything to do right? And If I don't I'll just go back to Paris earlier than usua-" You we're then cut off by Mr. Dojima speaking.

Dojima: "It's because we want you to help host and arrange the Elections... The Elite Ten are doing it as we speak... As the Seat Zero, You stand higher than all Elite Ten members, It's time you take responsibility." He said in a lecturing tone.

Y/N: "This is so troublesome... Hosting the elections... I guess it's better than doing nothing at all." You said agreeing to their request.

"Alright, I'm off to the Academy, It's gonna take atleast 4 hours to travel there so might aswell leave early." You said standing up and finishing your cup of Milk.

Dojima: "Alright, wait here for a moment, I'll arrange a car for you." Dojima said standing up and moving away, While you sat down again and waited for him.

While waiting, A familiar guy with salmon hair approaches you.

Y/N: "Yo, old man, goodmorning!" You said in a cheerful tone while making a peace sign.

Shinomiya: "Goodmorning to you too, damn brat." He said while rolling his eyes at your antique.

Y/N: "You know, you never told me you we're a Totsuki alumni... "

Shinomiya: "Yeah, well it didn't really matter at that time.. Anyways, I have a question.." He asked getting serious

Y/N: "Ask away."

Shinomiya: "I'll be opening SHINO'S Tokyo very soon, By any chance, Would you want to work as the Head Chef?" He asked making your eyes widen in surprise.