✨🎇 New Year Special 2022 🎇✨

Note: This Chapter does not connect with the plot whatsoever, But it does contain some of the books OC's. It is only made to celebrate New Year. Please do remember to enjoy and have a safe day/night! 🎉🤩

-------

New Year is the time or day at which a new calendar year begins and the calendar's year count increments by one.

Many cultures celebrate the event in some manner. In the Gregorian calendar, the most widely used calendar system today, New Year occurs on January 1.

Other cultures observe their traditional or religious New Year's Day according to their own customs, typically - though not invariably - because they use a lunar calendar or a lunisolar calendar. Chinese New Year, the Islamic New Year, and the Jewish New Year are among well-known examples.

During the Middle Ages in Western Europe, while the Julian calendar was still in use, authorities moved New Year's Day, depending upon locale, to one of several other days, including March 1, March 25, Easter, September 1, and December 25. Since then, many national civil calendars in the Western World and beyond have changed to using one fixed date for New Year's Day, January 1

-----

Tokyo, Japan | New Year's Eve | 10:23 PM

L/N Estate - Parents.

In a certain familiar mansion where many fond and displeasing memories were made, Two familiar couples were seen with two adorable looking kids, sitting on a stool inside the kitchen.

Π?: "It needs more flavor, the protein itself is too dry, it's overcooked for more than 3 seconds.." A young girl with blonde hair and [ E/C ] eyes stated sternly, placing a fork down on the table.

ΠΠ?: "I think it tastes like cardboard and the presentation looks like something out of a horror movie.." Then a young boy with some kind of light but at the same time intense aura evaluated afterwards. Rubbing his tongue with a table napkin to rid of the taste.

Π?: "In other words.."

Π & ΠΠ?: "It's disgusting!" They both irked with finesse and in unison too. Looking at each other before chuckling.

Φ?: "BAH-HHAAAHHH?!! My dish is disgusting you say?! Y/N! Why the hell did you raise my grandchildren in a totally unprofessional way?!!" An old looking guy with [ E/C ] eyes and black hair yelled, annoyed. He was middle aged but with a decent body build.

Y/N P.O.V

Y/N: "Unprofessional? The only unprofessional thing here is your crappy excuse of a dish, Dad~ Bahahahaha!" You mocked, laughing. Sitting on a stool beside another lady with blonde hair.

"Isn't that right, Milady? Pfft-"

Erina was just laughing silently, trying not to express her own thoughts as Fa/N was fuming in frustration.

ΦΦ?: "These cuties are the exact replica of their parents.. Blunt, cruel, cold, cool, smells nice, looks rich, and knows their stuff.. Isn't that right? Hisashi~ Miya~.."

Hisashi: "Grandma! Hi!!" He exclaimed, standing up and hugging the woman who was in her 40's, the same with her husband, who was apparently still fuming.