This car is extremely eye-catching, and passers-by who went back and forth looked back a few more times, and some took out some photos with their mobile phones as a souvenir.

Lao Meng sat in the driver's seat and said, "I'm afraid you can't find it."

"How could I not find it." Ruan Chiu-chuo fastened his seat belt, "Your car is the most beautiful boy in the center of the stage."

Lao Meng took this as a compliment and laughed haha.

"I really didn't expect you couple to live upstairs in such an ordinary house. The safety factor is not too high. If you want to, you can change to a high-end apartment. There are many bad people these days. Don't think of the world too simple."

"Well, I got it."

How can Ruan Juechu say that this building is more than just a house for Cheng Jun. For him, it may carry many unbearable past events.

"The little beauty dressed really well today. Alas, it's a pity that my son is still studying, or I'll let you wait for him. Do you have any good-looking sisters in your house, keep some for me."

Ruan Chiu: "?? What do you say is like human trafficking."

The two chatted along the way. To be precise, it was still Lao Meng's unilateral bombing mode, and they talked to Ruan Jiao about how fun the spring show is. Ruan Chiu Chiu was dizzy at hearing. Fortunately, she was not far from the club where she was gathering. When she got out of the car, it was like Andy had escaped from Shawshank prison, wishing to stretch out her hands to welcome the fresh and free air.

The gathering place is a private club, and he will show his membership card when he enters and exits. Ruan Chiu-chuo has a fresh look. He followed Lao Meng along the way, trying to make himself look like a hillbilly.

Lao Meng was amused by her cautious appearance: "It's okay, don't be nervous, they are all good friends with a lively personality."

"call……"

Ruan Chiu Chiu let out a sigh of relief: "Okay, I see."

The waiter led the two of them to one of the rooms, and the corridor was silent, as if there was no one. Ruan Juchu restrained his nervousness, and the waiter opened the door——

The few people sitting on the sofa turned their heads one after another. Everyone had a pile of notes on their faces. The scene was so funny and funny. When Ruan Jiao was shocked and at a loss, she almost laughed and was stunned by her extremely fast.

Lao Meng laughed with no shame: "You guys are playing cards again."

"Isn't this waiting for you? The legendary tweeted bird is behind, right? Why is the little girl so beautiful? Come here, come here, the middle position is for you."

Several people waved their hands in excitement, as Lao Meng said, there was no pretension at all, even enthusiastically.

Ruan Chiu Chiu sat in the middle of the sofa, like sitting on pins and needles. In addition to Lao Meng, there are three people, two middle-aged men, and a slightly younger woman. Lao Meng introduced their identities to Ruan Chiu. Looking inconspicuous, each of them is a mountain-like figure in the same industry. Among them, the old Wei almost retires due to personal reasons. His works are hard to find.

Ruan Jue-chuo couldn't help being more respectful when he learned that he had made contributions to Guoman.

"Oh, don't be so cautious, be careful of being stuck."

When Old Wei was talking, the note on his face was blown up and down by him. Ruan Chiu couldn't get serious for a while, looking at them embarrassingly.