"Okay I am LOVING everything about this room

"Okay I am LOVING everything about this room." Raven said as she walked up to Loki and put her arms around his neck. "Do you like it?"

"Darling I love any room that you're in. But yes this new room is quite amazing." Loki said as he pulled her into a deep kiss. Picking her up and carrying her to one of the couches in the living room he sat down and placed her on his lap as he continued kissing her.

Raven laced her fingers into his hair as she kissed him. She could feel him getting hard through his jeans and it made her smile. "Am I really that attractive?" She asked, trying to make it sound like a joke, knowing that Loki would most likely know it wasn't.

"Oh my sweet soulmate, you are tantalizingly ravishing. In over 1,000 years of existence never before have I laid eyes upon a more bewitching creature than you. But above all, the most enticing part of you, Love, is your seemingly limitless heart and your highly infectious laugh." Loki said, causing Raven to blush.

"You really are silver tongued aren't you?" Raven teased

"Oh pet, you know first hand that's not how I got that nickname." Loki said as a playful grin stretched across his face, causing her to clench her thighs together; except there was just one problem, she couldn't quite squeeze her thighs together while she was currently straddling him, so instead she ended up grinding herself against his groin.

"Careful, Love. You don't want me to mess up our brand new room already do you?" Loki taunted seductively.

"And what if I did?" Raven taunted back

He raised an eyebrow as he looked at her wickedly, "Then you would have to tell me. Tell me exactly what you wanted me to do."

His voice seemed to snake it's way around her and it sent a shiver down her spine. She had never verbalized what she wanted him to do to her before, she would always just direct his hands to wherever she wanted him to touch her.

"Umm," She laughed lightly as her face became flush.

"Only if you want to, remember that Raven." Loki said as he placed a small kiss on her forehead.

"I know, I'm just thinking about what I want to do." She said with a small chuckle.

"Very well, Love. In that case, take all the time you need." He said as he leaned back against the couch with his hands just resting behind his head while she sat there, still straddling his lap.

"So anything?" Raven asked, a slightly wicked grin on her face.

"Within reason, yes." Loki said. She could tell he was skeptical of whatever she was about to ask him.

Raven then leaned forward and lightly nibbled on his earlobe before whispering into his ear. "I want to try going to 3, since 2 doesn't leave me as sore now."

Loki's arms tightened around her as he stood up and carried her to the bed, her legs wrapped around his waist as he walked. He gently laid her down on the bed as he waved his hand and made her pants and underwear disappear. He then leaned down and began softly kissing her before very slowly licking from her entrance all the way up to her clit, he did that several more times until she was slick from his saliva.