79

There was silence in the room, and Qi Tian silently opened the door and walked out, giving space to the two people. At this time, he suddenly felt that leaving two people together is not a bad ending, at least better than the separation of life and death.

In an unknown area.

A string of golden light spots floated in the dimensional space. Slowly crossed the barriers of the world, wandering.

In the extreme distance, a huge black vortex was slowly rotating, and many similar light spots were sucked in by the vortex and disappeared.

This string of golden light spots was also attracted by the power of the vortex and floated over there. When it was about to be swallowed, a gourd took it in.

"Fortunately, it's too late, or Xiaocheng's child can't be anxious with me." A young man in a long-sleeved long shirt tucked his gourd mouth and touched his chin and sighed. Touching and feeling wrong: "Huh? Forgot that the old man doesn't have a beard anymore~"

The white crane under him rolled his eyes very humanely, "Idiot." He also vomited.

"Xiaobai, don't be like this. Respecting the teacher and respecting the Tao is the traditional virtue of mankind~ It's not right for you to be like this." The young man touched the feathers of the white crane and taught very seriously.

"First of all, I am a bird and not a human. Secondly, what taught me is that my parents have no relationship with you. In the end, if you never give Xiaocheng the spirit of so-and-so, he will detain you. Drink money!" Baihe flapped his wings, retorting clearly with his logical identity.

The words 'buckle the money' completely touched the youth's sore spots, "Oh no. Don't dawdle, Xiaobai, hurry up. Go, go, go~" This is a cultivator who is in line with international standards -_-||

"Who is grinding..." Baihe was speechless and didn't say much, spreading his wings.

Until he stopped in front of the world barrier.

The young man took the token from his waist, and after squeezing a tricky hand, the world barrier opened a gap, just for one person and one beast to pass through.

As a spirit beast, the white crane is very fast, and after a few breaths, it came to the world where the Shenjing Alliance is located. The onlookers on the road all looked up, and pointed by the way: "Look, it's the real person Linghe. Your lord has gone to work again, it's really hard."

"Yes, yes, I will also let my son work in the Shenjing League in the future, and I can fly freely."

"If you want to be beautiful, is it so good to be a god?"

...

"Hey, Xiao Bai. They are complimenting us again~" The young man was a little happy. After so many years of being superb, he can get praise from a group of people every time he goes out on a mission, which is great.

"Well, another group of innocent children."

"Ah, Xiaobai, don't be like this. Be optimistic...Ah, Xiaobai, what are you doing."

He was about to be turned upside down.

"I'm a bird, thank you, and, when you get to the place, please hurry up and be round!" The white crane flapped the person off his back with one wing, then shook his feathers and spread his wings, and flew away.

"You are ruthless, unreasonable, and unreasonable~!" The real Linghe called to the white crane that had flown away, but the person who spoke to it had long since disappeared.

The real person Linghe curled his lips and walked into the alliance with a gourd: "Xiaocheng~ Give me money for wine~"

The waves drew onlookers from all kinds of people in the alliance.