Chapter 4

After searching, Lin Huaichu found that dreamers are divided into eight levels: dream apprentice, dream seeker, dreamer, dream maker, dream chaser, dream creator, and guider (also known as the big dreamer). The level has three stages: star, moon and day.

(Legend to say that the star, the moon, and the sun are the earth)

Only those with A-level mental power can become dream apprentices. Dreamers at the first three levels can only use special instruments to display the images and music in their minds in front of people. At the level of dream chasers, they can use them. The mental power directly creates the projection. When the inanimate things in reality can be manufactured with mental power, the dream chaser can be promoted to the dream maker.

For example, cast iron directly into a dagger, and use soil to directly form a mountain. Let the water switch between the three states and so on.

There is no such thing as a dreamer who can reach the level of a dreamer. When a dreamer becomes a dreamer, the privileges he enjoys are enough to surprise ordinary people, and his family will also enjoy various benefits provided by the government.

But it is never easy for a dream maker to become a dream maker! The focus of dream creators is creation. It is not to create something existing in the world, but to create with the heart moving at will and the hand to catch! Things that don’t exist in the world, things that technology has not yet pursued, as long as there are materials, dream creators can create them with spiritual power.

Dream creators are the backbone of the advancement of human science and technology! Think about it, when scientists want to create something, it may take years or even decades. However, with a dream maker, as long as there is a clear direction of imagination and enough materials, things can be created!

When the earth was invaded by aliens, it was the creative dreamer who used the materials available on the earth to directly build a starship, which gave humans time to breathe. That starship far surpassed the technological level of the earth at that time and directly gave the scientists research materials. After the starship was dismantled and the parts were studied thoroughly, mankind finally used technology to create the first starship, and since then embarked on the journey of resisting aggression!

Guides are even rarer in human interstellar history. Each appearance has brought a qualitative leap to human civilization, bringing the existence of the Interstellar Federation to a higher level.

In the process of mankind's interstellar battle, the dreamers have contributed a lot. They cooperated with the mecha warriors and drove the Akamas out of the solar system, and mankind used the ephemeris to count the years.

In the year 1053 of the ephemeris, human beings have become a giant among the stars. The huge population base and powerful force have allowed mankind to truly gain a foothold in the universe, forming an interstellar federation with dozens of galaxies! As there are endless races in the universe and continuous wars, there is great peace within human beings. Everyone’s only belief is to defend the Confederation and thoroughly wash away the shame of being invaded by alien species into the atmosphere of the parent star!

"Hey, people are so peaceful now! I knew this before, so why bother?" Lin Huaichu sighed. Think about the two civilization ice ages, which one was not caused by infighting between humans!

"Now the goal is clear, that is: to become a big dreamer!" Lin Huaichu made a fist.

"Uh, why is the style a bit wrong?" Lin Huaichu covered his face in embarrassment, and then simply put the strange idea behind him.

After Lin Huaichu clarified his goal, he buried it in his heart and continued his journey of exploring the interstellar network world.

"Huh?! Isn't the future online world in the novel described as the same as a holographic online game? Why am I walking around in my private space!" Lin Huaichu is like a headless fly in his library at this time Turning around, I didn't see the tall and tall scenes described in the novel.