76

Lin Huaichu saw that the enemy had not caught up, and looked at the planet under his feet thoughtfully. Qi Mo noticed his partner's expression and explained: "This is the most important resource star of Page Star, which produces Harvey Metal. So they dare not directly attack."

The current weapon hits the planet, and the effect is the same as the impact of a meteorite, one pit at a time. Peppa star can't bear it. A pit might be a starship, too extravagant.

"Harvey? That starship must have metal?" Lin Huaichu was a little surprised. Did the Peppa star get his brains? How could he choose to play the trick of asking you to enter the urn near this important resource star? Aren't you afraid that the gains outweigh the losses?

The generals of Peppa star wanted to cry without tears, and he didn't know that this group of people could run like this. 50,000 warships, why haven't they killed them yet? It's good now. Once on the planet, the difficulty of killing has increased again.

Of course, Qi Mo knew the calculations of those people. It's a pity that it's him, then I'm sorry.

"The Federation should have received the news, go to the K3 area, there is a jumping point. Huaichu, can you build a starship." Qi Mo looked down at Lin Huaichu's eyes. Although this is the best plan, if Lin Huaichu feels embarrassed, he will consider other methods.

"Yes. Trust me." Lin Huaichu was very confident. He has never stopped cultivating spiritual power. He found that that kind of cultivation method can make mental power more solid. That is to say, others are only changing in quantity, changing their level with the change of mental power.

But his mental power is changing qualitatively at the same time as the quantity changes. Now his spiritual power can be compared to the actual spiritual power of a dream maker.

Although his level is only a star dream maker, he can still build a starship. No matter how much it is, it will be a little too weak.

"Fortunately, you have suffered." Qi Mo gently dropped a kiss on his forehead. This is his treasure, but it will put him in danger...if there is a future...

"It's an honor." Lin Huaichu smiled. He can help at this time, he wishes Qi Mo a hand. What a happy thing.

The enemy quickly gathered and formed an encirclement again. Fortunately, they have arrived at the designated location. As long as the starship can be built, Qi Mo will have a way to take them away.

"Hmph, we must not let them run away this time." The enemy general said viciously.

The long-range mecha slammed into a fan shape, carrying the Alpha sniper gun behind him on his shoulders, and the sound of "banging" was endless. The light of the artillery reflected the place in gold.

The cyan vortex enveloped the location of Qi Mo's group of people, and they shifted the trajectory of the cannonball. The cannonball exploded not far away, and wherever it went, rocks splashed, exposing the metal covering the ground.

The mecha fighters of the Federation are not the character in the shell of the tortoise. They stood up in a line of front, near and far, and then counterattacked under the protection of the wind wall. The most focused target is the local long-range mecha.

If it weren't for this change, how could the fighters of the Federation have played so fortunately against Peppastar's gang?

Lin Huaichu was also busy all the time. Because of the excessive mental power passing by, the eyes glowed with a slight golden light.

The mental power is like tentacles, going deep into the ground along the cracks in the ground, wrapping the Harvey metal. Slowly separate from the impurities and bring them to the ground little by little.