57

The two dine quietly. The trees outside the window were blown by the breeze, and the leaves rustled, like a piece of music, playing music for the two inside the house.

The morning light poured into the room, leaving a warmth. The steaming steam of the hot porridge dimmed the sight in front of him. Qi Mo and Lin Huaichu didn't speak, but something seemed to be flowing between them.

At this moment, the harsh doorbell rang, directly destroying the charming atmosphere in the room.

Lin Huaichu was a little angry and wondered if he was not suitable for being ambiguous. The first time it was the kid Gerry, this time I don't know who it is again. He opened the door fiercely: "Who?"

RP was at the door, still keeping the posture of ringing the doorbell. Seeing Lin Huaichu's very unfriendly attitude, he didn't care, but joked with his arms folded: "Tsk tusk, it seems that you, master, are dissatisfied."

Suddenly, Lin Huaichu's temper was lost with a word, only the face was red ~ almost catching up with the crystallization of the red dream stone-the demeanor of the blood Lingzhu.

"You look like a mutant first-level energy stone." RP sighed. I didn't expect my master's face to be quite thin. "Okay, let's not talk about you, have you finished your meal?"

Lin Huaichu snorted, and a little arrogantly let the door open and invited RP in. "If it weren't for you to interrupt, I would have finished eating."

RP did not refute Lin Huaichu's anger. It's understandable to become angry or so angry~

"We're going now?" Qi Mo asked.

While speaking, he packed up the tableware in front of him, put it in the meal tray, and then pressed his stumbling partner to sit down at the table. "eat."

"Oh." When Lin Huaichu saw his partner coming, he hurriedly prepared to drink porridge and snacks.

When Mr. Qi saw that his child was obedient, he sat at the coffee table to entertain the guests.

"Don't worry about what Huaichu said." Qi Mo sat opposite RP.

The corner of RP's eyes jumped a few times, and the feeling of facing outsiders was a lot of trouble. Obviously he took Lin Huaichu seriously, but who is the outsider?

The heart-stuck RP had no choice but to say the business: "I'm here to pick you up, and I will leave for Josh Star in a while. No one will lead the way, you can't go."

"Yes. Wait a minute, we will leave when Huaichu finishes eating." Qi Mo's Yu Guang noticed that Lin Huaichu had finished eating, got up and walked to Lin Huaichu's side, took a napkin and wiped his mouth.

This is not enough, and a good morning kiss after wiping.

RP is angry. Had it not been for Qi Mo's obscure and special glance, he might have thought that the two of them were doing routine business. But now the facts show that this is all in a special show for him.

Xiu Xiu Xiu, show your sister. Did you make the show? Someone is going crazy.

Qi Mo didn't see RP's fiery eyes. Although he could not participate in his early childhood, they will definitely spend the time in the future.

As for the fake father-in-law? I am very happy that he changed his identity, his position, and even his race. The result is of course staying cool. Ah.

The battle between the false father-in-law and the son-in-law came to an end where Lin Huaichu did not see it. Next they are going to meet Lord Josh.

According to RP, if Lord Josh can be invited to the Federation for the New Year, then the Federation will be able to get more help after joining the Universe Organization.

It is imperative for Lin Huaichu to do this! As a traverser, it is time to show your own value. He wants Josh's monarch to fall under the 8,000-year history of Chinese civilization.

######## My long-lost dividing line######

"My lord, this is the messenger from the Star Federation."

In the gorgeous and empty hall, only RP's voice echoed in the air.

The throne was placed on a high staircase, with candles burning all around. In the swaying flames, Lin Huaichu could vaguely see a tall man sitting on the throne. The invisible king's coercion enveloped the three of them.

Yes, there are only four people in the palace, including the monarch sitting on the throne. There was not even a serving person around, and the guards were even missing.

It is estimated that only the heartless Lin Huaichu could not feel the danger and dared to look at the furnishings in the hall at will. Even Qi Mo's body is tight, ready to react at any time.

The hall seemed empty, but in fact it was full of a sense of crisis, which was different from the imposing pressure on the throne. Qi Mo believed that if they dared to attack, they would definitely be attacked first.

After RP spoke out, Lin Huaichu felt a sense of being scrutinized. The line of sight seemed to see him through. Lin Huaichu was taken aback.

I thought it was my own illusion. But he found that Qi Mo had blocked him without a trace. At this time, the oppressive sight was withdrawn.

Lord Josh spoke, with a slight surprise in his voice: "Hey, it's interesting." The figure stood up and went down the steps: "I thought it was someone who dared to do something to my subordinates." Unexpectedly, it was world consciousness. "

As soon as the voice fell, the hall had changed its appearance and became an ordinary meeting room. It turned out that the aloof monarch revealed his true appearance.

A handsome guy. This was Lin Huaichu's first impression of Lord Josh. A handsome guy in military uniform.

Qi Mo glanced at the appearance of his partner in a daze, and squinted dangerously.

A chill drifted from Lin Huaichu's heart, and someone who had a wild animal-like feeling when dealing with Qi Mo's affairs suddenly withdrew from the handsome guy's gaze. Look at the nose, look at the heart with the nose.

"Heh, RP. Your kid is cute." Lord Josh smiled slightly, his voice was hearty, and he felt like the big brother next door.

But except for Lin Huaichu who really thought so, everyone else knew that this was just a mask. If it's serious, just wait to suffer.

Especially RP. He has been fighting with the monarch for hundreds of years, and how many times he has watched this guy with a harmless smile kicking the enemy out of the joint organization, and then secretly borrowing the hands of others to destroy that civilization directly into history.

Lord Josh sat down on the main seat of the conference table and invited the three standing people to sit down: "Please sit down."

RP sat under the hands of Lord Josh, and Lin Huaichu and Qi Mo sat opposite.

Lord Josh looked closely at Lin Huaichu again, and showed kindness: "Passer-through, what is the task entrusted to you by world consciousness?"

These words immediately scared Lin Huaichu into a cold sweat. The first time I can still hallucinate, this is the second time, and I can't lie to myself if I didn't hear it. He could only smile awkwardly.

But Lin Huaichu found that except for himself, the other two people had no special reactions. Could it be that only oneself can hear this sentence?

Lord Josh saw Lin Huaichu's dodge reaction, and said nothing. He already knows what he wants to know. RP is really lucky. It doesn't hurt to make friends with the people chosen by the world consciousness.

At this time, Qi Mo offered to invite Lord Josh to spend the New Year together in the Interstellar Federation two months later. Lord Josh readily agreed.

It was also on this day that Qi Mo learned the news of the White family being expelled by the Federation. The reason for being expelled was treason.