69

Qi Mo looked helpless in the audience. It is the norm for my partner to have convulsions from time to time, and now it is just that there are more people to accompany him speechlessly.

Lin Huaichu on the stage was eating happily. Huaxia dishes, how long have they not eaten them~ He only knows some home-cooked dishes, and he is helpless with those Kung Fu dishes. When he knew that the dream maker could directly manufacture the finished product, he planned to find the ingredients and directly synthesize them with mental power.

Thinking about it now, it's a wise idea. After graduation, he can cook Chinese food for Qi Mo. Eight major cuisines, countless delicious, even if you can't find them all, maybe you can find replacement items to make an upgraded version of Interstellar Chinese cuisine~

The other graduates were also very fast, and what made Lin Huaichu excited the most was that a man-made a mecha model. It should be the latest V-CR90. Streamlined body with a golden dragon pattern printed on the white body.

A long arch is behind him, showing that this mecha is good at long-range attacks. It is called the 'marks shooter' by people. Of course, if you want to be worthy of your name, you need to have enough talent for the mecha fighter piloting mecha.

That model is made very similar. It's as if the 'marks shooter' shrinks overall. The owner of the model also tried the combat ability of this model. As a result, he can launch the nirvana of 'Marksman'-Cloud Piercing Arrow.

All mecha enthusiasts who have seen this scene want to put this model in their pockets. Because, the real "marksman" is too expensive, and it also restricts occupations. People who don't buy mech fighters who are not in the military department still don't buy them. They are not available to non-military tyrants.

A few days later, Lin Huaichu heard that there was a man who wanted to buy this mecha model and enjoyed it. As a result, the military department took the model owner into the bag and bought it out.

Lin Huaichu believed that Hao would vomit a mouthful of old blood when he learned the truth. I even-handed the money to me. Give me this!

Now we go back to graduation

After watching the lively Lin Huaichu put away the dishes, Shi Shiran took his graduation certificate and badge, and then faced the camera with white teeth.

Although these are all formalities, in today's society, who still looks at the certificate. The terminal is scanned, and all the information is on it. It was as small as the money picked up on the road and handed it to the police uncle, and as large as the completion of an S-level reward quest, it was all displayed. Of course, personal privacy, private property, etc. will still be kept secret.

But it has to be said that the tradition of Dreaming Academy is also a weapon to attract students. Who doesn't want to taste the feeling of the ancients graduating, it must be very emotional~

The graduation ceremony came to an end. Lin Huaichu wore the halo of "the only fresh graduate of the Dream Academy" and cast it into Qi Mo's embrace. When he returned to Qi's home in the capital, he was warmly welcomed by people. The grandfathers and grandmothers also gave red envelopes for encouragement.

In the evening, the husband and the wife were very pure and chatting under the blanket. It's not that Qi Mo didn't want to, but that Lin Huaichu had just returned from Naqixing, and he was too busy to ask for it. Sometimes dreamers are crispier than mecha fighters.

"What are you going to do in the future." Qi Mo put his arm as a pillow under Lin Huaichu's head and asked in a low voice.

"I will go with you when you join Yulian, let's talk about the future. There is no specific plan. The most important thing is to upgrade to a dream creator so that I can help you more."