Chapter 13

It was a sunny afternoon~

Lin Huaichu went to the woods next to the house to find inspiration in order to make money. The sun is so bright and the flowers are so beautiful, making Lin Huaichu's mood even more gloomy.

Once there was a free mech fighter in front of me, I did not cherish it. Now, I have to work hard to make money to hire mech fighters! God~ I regret it, can't you (T_T)

This is Lin Huaichu's inner portrayal at this time. Lin Huaichu now really doubts whether the first glance at the house at first, heralded his miserable life now.

At this moment, Lin Huaichu found that the sunlight on his head was blocked. "This is the rhythm of rain?!" Lin Huaichu looked up.

A black object that was obviously not a cloud covered the sun and was still falling at a super high speed! If it's at night, it might be regarded as a meteor.

Lin Huaichu's pupils tightened: "I'm cao, don't hit me!" hurriedly ran away. Nonsense, what's the fate of running slow!

Not long after Lin Huaichu ran, he was pushed onto the tree by the air wave caused by the violent impact. Fortunately, the distance was far enough and there is nothing wrong with it, or Lin Huaichu would have to explain it today.

Rubbing his head and grinning, Lin Huaichu looked back to see what it was that almost killed him. After seeing it clearly, Lin Huaichu was stunned by the silver-gray mecha. Just when he was about to step forward to find out what happened, the lavender transparent object on the mecha made him scream, "Andhwa!"

It wasn't that Lin Huaichu was so knowledgeable. As long as the citizens of the Federation knew about the unidentified creature from the universe and the solution to it.

No one knows how Andwa was born. This kind of thing will infiltrate all the physical matter that touches it, and slowly assimilate it to achieve the purpose of reproduction. When the Federation met this thing for the first time, it really suffered a big loss.

Only the diaphragm formed by the materialization of mental power can temporarily isolate the penetration of that thing. But after all, there are only a few people whose mental powers are substantiated. As a result, the Federation sacrificed countless soldiers, and even caused panic at one time. People don't know how to eliminate that thing.

Andwa seems to be afraid of nothing, and can survive in the universe. The lavender transparent body is simply invisible in the universe, making it impossible to guard against. Until one time, a soldier accidentally knocked over the water bottle he was carrying when he was attacked by Andwa, and fresh water spilled on Andwa's body. What the soldier didn't expect was that Andwa, who had frightened mankind, was wiped out in this way.

Since then, the Federation will announce Andwa's characteristics and solutions once a year to achieve the goal of eliminating Andwa.

In order to protect the safety of citizens' lives and property, the Federation will also regularly hire mech fighters on vacation to investigate and eliminate the Andwa that may exist in the Federation Star Territory.

Seeing that the thing was still slowly leaking into the mecha, Lin Huaichu didn't think much about it, and immediately poured a bottle of boiled water he was carrying with him on the thing. Only a "bang" was heard, the thing changed from lavender to colorless and then burst open, and there was no movement.

"I'm going, it's a risk. Fortunately, I have fresh water, or something bad might happen." Lin Huaichu wiped the sweat from his forehead and was going to see if the hapless mecha fighter was still alive.

The mecha has been deformed due to the strong impact, and a special substance wraps the cockpit to protect the safety of the mecha fighters in the cabin. Lin Huaichu discovered that Andeva did not seep into the cockpit because of that special substance.