Chapter 3

Lin Huaichu only felt that when his eyes closed and the dark engulfed him, the world changed.

The boundless universe is unfolding in front of you: In the deep purple space, the rays of various stars are reflected in each other. The nebula is scattered, the galaxy is vast, and each star moves silently according to its own trajectory.

Looking around, some of the stars are too far away, and only the misty light can be seen; some are so close that Lin Huaichu feels insignificant. Some are dark blue, like beating ice and fire, and some are bright red, making the space around it look like a sea of   fire.

Lin Huaichu just floated above the vast galaxy, all around him could only feel his own breathing and heartbeat. The sight in front of him was so beautiful that Lin Huaichu felt suffocated! If he hadn't known that he had just put on the helmet, he would have thought he was wearing it again.

Suddenly, a light blue ball of light with the big palm appeared in front of Lin Huaichu: "Hello, welcome to StarNet~YP107! Since you are logging in for the first time in your adulthood, you will set up your private space again. There are currently 10 big space galaxy and 5000 templates in 50 sub-categories for you to choose."

As soon as the voice fell, Lin Huaichu appeared in front of rows of light screens displaying miniature scenery. The scenery was immediately divided into 10 large pieces by light, and each piece had a name on it. There are 50 small blocks in each big block, and 10 sets are neatly arranged in each small block.

Lin Huai first saw the big classification: "Interstellar, mechanical, retro, natural, cute, horror, life, food, entertainment, default. There are so many things!" He felt shocked.

Looking at Lin Huaichu's delay in choosing the ball of light, he thought he was dissatisfied, and was tempted: "If you become a first-level member of Starcraft, you can also customize it~~"

"Huh huh? What are the requirements for becoming a first-level member?" Lin Huaichu asked. He felt that the conditions must not be met.

"Hey, it's very easy~~As long as you pay 50,000 stars per month and have a Star Dream card, you can become a first-level member! It's easy!" The light ball said and jumped up and down, and even the color at the end. They are all a little pink, showing the degree of excitement.

"Haha." Lin Huaichu's mouth raised slightly, but his smile looked so cold: "I remember that ten thousand stars is enough for a medium family life for a month?!" I want to ask RP's current prices and prices for Internet access. Your own deposit too! Then he stared: "Are you sure you are not teasing me!"

"Um." The light ball shrank visible to the naked eye: "Okay, then you choose the template... People don't have to make you a member."

Lin Huaichu was speechless, turning his head and choosing a template. In the retro category, he actually saw the actual library of Earth 21!

Lin Huaichu's pupils narrowed, and he immediately said, "Let's go to the library in the retro category!"

After listening to the light ball, it turned around in a circle: "Okay! The library has been selected and is being configured, please wait... Assembly is complete, and the scene transition starts!"

At the moment when the light ball finished speaking, the universe disappeared from Lin Huaichu's eyes, replaced by the 21st century library, and there was no gap between the two.

The familiar brilliance of the sun shines in from the huge French windows, giving the library a warm color. Two-meter-high brown wooden bookshelves are neatly arranged in rows. Unlike reality, there is not a single book on the shelf. Between the bookshelves and the floor-to-ceiling windows, there are five rows of tables and chairs for people to read, and a table lamp is intimately placed beside each table.

Interstellar Love Everyday [星际恋爱日常]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें