39

In the following time, Lin Huaichu did not slack off. During the practice, he found that the mental power in the gravitational zone is much faster than in the living zone. And the higher the value of gravity, the more conducive to the operation of mental power.

Knowing this, he stayed in the gravity zone almost every day.

If it wasn't for the human body to eat and drink Lazard to sleep, he would not want to leave for 24 hours.

Qi Chuan has been paying attention to him since Lin Huaichu trained in the third-level gravity zone. In his understanding, it is impossible for a person without training to improve so fast.

If you rush into the gravitational zone that exceeds your own strength, you will suffer irreversible damage to internal organs and bones.

To this end, he also paid a special visit. Although this training is a test for Lin Huaichu, she is still a quasi-sister-in-law, and he can't kill her.

After discovering that Lin Huaichu was not overdrawing his physical strength, Qi Chuan finally changed his mind a little bit. Since it is not a waste, there is a reason to be shaped.

"It seems we can take him to that place." Qi Chuan thought, touching his chin. Training in the gravity zone can at best strengthen the body, but when encountering an enemy or unexpected situation, he is still beaten down without a strategy.

Originally, Qi Chuan thought that Lin Huaichu could not even enter the second-level gravity zone. It seems that we can still expect more.

So when there was still a week before the assessment of the Gravity Star, Qi Chuan brought Lin Huaichu to a building. "This building is called the black box, and it's a place to teach enemy skills." Qi Chuan introduced it Lin Huaichu. "Here, you can learn how to avoid the enemy's attack and how to subdue the enemy. As for how much you can master, it's up to you."

Lin Huaichu looked at the person in front of him who was Qi Mo, and smiled. He knew that when Qi Chuan brought himself here, he had changed his abilities.

The feeling of being recognized for this effort is also very good.

"I hope my progress can also bring surprises to men." Lin Huaichu had a little expectation in his heart. He can ignore the feelings of others, but Qi Mo's attitude is the driving force for his progress.

When Qi Chuan saw the faint smile on Lin Huaichu's face, his eyes flashed. He had to admit that the prospective sister-in-law would still be pretty when she laughed.

Thinking of his progress in recent days, Qi Chuan's attitude became softer: "After entering the black box, he is not allowed to come out for at least five days."

He introduced the rules here to Lin Huaichu. "You can learn anything taught in it, and you can compare it with the people inside. As long as you don't cause death or violate military regulations, everything else is not forbidden. Are you sure you want to go in now? If you do, I can also find someone to teach you skills against the enemy."

The "no matter what" mentioned here means that it is normal to have a broken arm and a broken leg, and it is also normal to have mental exhaustion.

You know, ordinary soldiers who come to the Gravity Star training are not allowed to go out at will within half a year.

That group of young people have been circled in one place for half a year, and the emotional depression can be imagined.

And this black box is the only place where the soldiers on the Gravity Star can vent. They can fight each other, and they will not stop group fights.

Interstellar Love Everyday [星际恋爱日常]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara