24

Many people got all their minds the first time they boarded the interstellar network or turned on the communication device, and they were taken away by the automatically pop-up title: "Ancient documents have made new progress, and the earth is back in human history!"

The eye-catching colors, bold fonts, and emotional headlines made countless people click in to find out.

Then, for the first time, people have a comprehensive understanding of the evolutionary history of the parent star and the general progress of civilization. It is even the first time to know that the earth gave birth to other life before the emergence of human beings.

That beautiful and gentle planet finally appeared in the history of mankind. This makes the humans of the Interstellar Federation feel that they are like a transplanted tree, and they have finally taken root again.

Countless netizens posted online to express their inner excitement. Many people also liked the official website of the federal government. Such impressive research progress is the first time in federal history, and the results are also the most gratifying.

[Following the past]: My dear, I finally saw the Federation quickly once in my lifetime. It's too much to compare you to Manny before. (Manny beast, speed is similar to snail.)

[征战787997]: It turns out that the earth looks like this. so beautiful!

[I am not a dream]: Extraordinary news, interpretation of ancient documents and follow-up. I heard that there are other novels and film and television works. Looking forward to it.

[The atmosphere is supreme]: Looking forward to +1

[Moka Ink Change]: Expectation + Communication Number

[Mecha Invincible]: I don’t know how the earth’s civilization is. Very curious.

[Interstellar Manniman]: Don't destroy the formation upstairs. Expectation + Federal Citizenship Number

Of course there are people who are full of worries about this matter.

[Thinking too much]: I don’t think there are too many things in ancient documents. After all, the earth is too far away from us.

[Best now]: Yes. Now the Interstellar Federation is many times more advanced than the Earth. I don't think I will be interested in it.

[The past is rubbish]: Everything in the earth civilization is definitely not as good as the present. If possible, I would rather swallow the dried fruits raw. (This is the most unpalatable fruit known so far. It is non-toxic. It is generally used to induce vomiting when eaten raw.)

Finally, online speeches are roughly divided into two groups. Yipai supports the exploration of earth civilization and expresses that it is looking forward to receiving more information.

The other faction believes that the earth is thousands of years old, and what they can do.

The two factions are not giving way to each other, and the war of words can be described as brilliant, and both of them are almost enough to be a major controversy on the Internet in recent years.

Of course, there are still some people who worry about the failure of the ancient document to succeed. After all, the past of a race cannot be replaced by an outline.

It also includes the origin of the race, the development context, the evolution of the times, and the process of exploring the unknown, etc. There are too many things inside. Can the so-called ancient documents really carry so many things?

Now, for those people, everything is unknown.

But government officials are full of confidence. After all, what they received was too detailed. You can even find out the changes of dynasties, several changes in social forms, the division of political districts at that time, and so on. It really makes them full of confidence.