29

A white fur ball appeared on the booth.

It was chubby, hairy, without limbs, like a hair ball pendant with two big watery cat eyes. It is definitely not worthy of life.

After the hair ball came out, it seemed to be curious about the surroundings, bouncing back and forth on the table where it was. But it just can't jump. In order to prevent the living creatures from escaping, the venue will be covered with a protective cover around the living creatures.

The host introduced this creature: "This is a very rare stone hunter. This creature is best at finding all kinds of rare minerals. The soft and small body is also conducive to shuttle through various small stones. The more The rarer ore, the stronger its reaction."

After speaking, the host also took a black gold ore and put it in front of the hsir ball. As soon as iy saw the black stone with metallic color, the fur ball immediately bounced with excitement. It was like a bouncy ball being slapped fiercely, going up and down in that small space, Uwangwang's cat eyes were full of longing.

"Of course, it is also a good choice to give your girlfriend a pet." The host began to mobilize the atmosphere of the scene.

Lin Huaichu stared at the cheerful dumplings jumping on the stage, and thought to himself: "Qi Mo always touches my head, maybe he likes furry things."

After considering the man's Mensao's character, Lin Huaichu thought it was very possible.

"Do you like it?" Qi Mo asked. It was the first time he knew that his partner liked such cute things.

He put his hand on the bidder, ready to satisfy his partner's little hobby.

"I'll shoot." Lin Huaichu put down Qi Mo's hand. It was decided, in order to save the hairstyle, and for the villus addiction that the man was embarrassed to say, he wanted to take that hsir bsll and give it to Qi Mo.

"Speaking of which, apart from cooking, I haven't bought a gift for Qi Mo yet."

Lin Huaichu thought silently, and then his expression became more determined.

Qi Mo glanced at Lin Huaichu, aware of his partner's insistence, and no longer stopped. After all, the other party is also a man, will he hurt his self-esteem if he insists on sending it?

Thinking of this, Qi Mo only said: "If the money is not enough, you can borrow." Seeing that Lin Huaichu was preparing to refute, he added: "Don't worry, I need to pay it back." This also confirmed the idea just now.

With a big wave of his hand, Lin Huaichu used almost all of his savings to take the hairy ball. He planned to give Qi Mo after the fur ball was sent. I gave a gift for the first time, and I don't know if a man will like it.

Soon, a waiter knocked on the box door.

Lin Huaichu suddenly jumped up from his seat and ran to the door to receive the photographed items. After opening the door, it turned out that it was the hair dumpling.

The little guy was rolling around in the protective cover, as if he was protesting against the host's just now using minerals to tease him.

After paying the money, Lin Huaichu stretched out his hand to take out the fur ball. His hand had just touched the soft fur of the Stonehunter Beast, and he was immediately attracted by the soft touch. Can't help but rub it a little harder.

The stone hunting beast seemed to be very comfortable to touch, its big cat eyes narrowed, and it made a snoring sound.

"Well, it feels really good." He rubbed the head of the Xunshi Beast again, then held it back to the box, holding the Xun Xun Beast in front of Qi Mo's eyes with both hands: "Gift for you."