23

Qi Mo brought Lin Huaichu to his room.

Everything in the room can't escape the three tones of black, white and gray. The furniture only has a bed, a desk, and a bookcase. Apart from these three items, there is nothing else. It makes the wide room seem very empty.

Lin Huaichu was a little regretful, thinking that he could see the unknown side of Qi Mo. Unexpectedly, the room was the same as the owner's face, with facial paralysis.

"You need to rest." Qi Mo picked up Lin Huaichu and put it on the bed.

He saw that Lin Huaichu's face was still a little pale, and it seemed that the previous pain still had an impact.

First remove the shoes and socks of the young man on the bed, and then lean forward slightly, intending to take off Lin Huaichu's coat. In this way, your partner can sleep more comfortably.

Lin Huaichu's painful expression flashed in Qi Mo's mind from time to time. It is better to let him rest, after all, his physique is still a little weaker.

Coincidentally, not early, Qi Mu opened the door at this moment.

Mother Qi: "..." Why doesn't she know that her son is so anxious?

Lin Huaichu: "..." It's over, his perfect first image is completely ruined!

The calmest person in the room: "Mother, please knock before entering." Qi Mo was still expressionless, with no embarrassment on his face.

"That. You can continue." Mother Qi closed the door with a "bang" after speaking. "I didn't expect Xiao Mo to be an activist. It seems that I need to prepare some digestible food."

If Lin Huaichu knew what Qi's mother was thinking at this time, he would definitely complain: "You always think too much, really."

In the room.

"Are you really not going to explain to your mother?" Lin Huaichu sincerely suggested. Maybe his image can be saved.

"No." Qi Mo was very calm, calmly wanting Lin Huaichu to kill him.

"But does your mother think that the two of us, you know?" Lin Huaichu was still worried. The first time I heard the subject's parents, was this kind of performance a bit fierce?

"It's okay, it will be a fact sooner or later." A dark light flashed in Qi Mo's eyes at this time, and he glanced at Lin Huaichu's whole body up and down by the way.

Lin Huaichu was clever, he lifted the quilt up and covered his head, a whole extra-large caterpillar.

"I'm going to rest. If you have something to do, go ahead."

Qi Mo raised his eyebrows and sat directly beside Lin Huaichu: "I happen to be tired too. Let's rest together."

The caterpillar moved and curled up tighter. He feels like a roast duck on the dining table, ready to eat anytime.

Lin Huaichu's reaction made Qi Mo chuckle and comforted: "Don't worry, I will be fine before signing the deed."

Lin Huaichu opened the quilt as soon as he heard it. Speaking soon, I'm almost suffocating!

Qi Mo looked at Lin Huaichu's blushing face and squinted his eyes. Then nibbled up obediently. "The taste is better than expected."

Startled by the sudden attack, Lin Huaichu's eyes widened, and one hand tremblingly pointed at Qi Mo: "You... didn't you say that it will be nothing before the contract is signed!"

A big liar. Lin Huaichu complained with his eyes.

"That means private life." Qi Mo explained that his face was not red and his heart was not beating. After speaking, he raised Lin Huaichu's chin and covered his lips: "You can kiss."