Chapter 14

"What did you just say!" Lin Huaichu wiped the rice grains at the corner of his mouth, looking at Qi Mo in shock.

After seeing Lin Huaichu's reaction, Qi Mo flashed his eyes and calmly changed his words: "I can be your hired mecha fighter."

Lin Huaichu heaved a sigh of relief after hearing this. It turned out that Qi Mo just didn't know what he meant to promise. "I said, you can't use it with your physical appearance! It can cause problems if you use it indiscriminately," he reminded me.

Qi Mo nodded as if he had been taught, "Well, I see. I'm not very familiar with the language of the mother star." As for whether Qi Mo is misusing, who knows~

"You just said you can be my hired soldier!?" Lin Huaichu mentioned the key point he had just heard. But thinking about his savings, he had to reluctantly refuse: "I am a dreamer, and I am preparing for an interstellar journey. I really need to hire mech fighters. But I only have 40,000 stars." You know, at least those who can participate in interstellar missions It’s a Level 3 mecha fighter, he can’t afford QAQ

"You saved me. It's free." Qi Mo looked at Lin Huaichu. "But it may take a few days to leave." He needs to get acquainted with Lin Huaichu within a few days. As for the long-term love, huh. Interstellar travel cannot be more suitable.

The Qi Family's Wife Pursuing Strategy: When you meet the person you like, first get closer, and then grow in love for a long time, and you will succeed in the last blow!

"Of course!" Lin Huaichu said excitedly. "Let's not say that you just woke up, I have to hand in a few tasks! You can live here these few days before you leave!" When he thought that he could save a lot of money, Lin Huaichu forgot everything. . .

Qi Mo looked at this one-roomed house, silently curling up the corners of his mouth.

The happy Lin Huaichu was dumbfounded when he looked at the only bed when he was about to go to bed. He looked back at Qi Mo: "That..."

He just moved home, he only prepared one bedding.

Qi Mo naturally said that he could lay on the ground floor. He is confident that he can sleep in that bed someday in the future. Ah.

Lin Huaichu felt that his conscience was condemned, and caused a patient who had just woken up to lay the groundwork. It was a little bit sick. And there is no extra quilt.

You know, the night of the Naqi star can reach 0 degrees. Although the house is warmer, it is only about 10 degrees. You can't get sick when you sleep on the ground!

After struggling for a long time, Lin Huaichu pulled out a smile with difficulty: "How can I let you sleep on the ground? It's all men, and it's nothing to sleep together with." But as a not-so-resolute former straight man, he was afraid of what he would do!

Lin Huaichu had the habit of holding a pillow while sleeping, and the second pillow on the double bed was used as a pillow. He thought to himself: "The bed is so big, it should be okay to be farther apart."

Qi Mo was very casual, and when he turned around, a smile flashed in his eyes. The slightly squinted eyes resemble the appearance of cats on Earth when they see their prey.

At night, Luss hung high, quite like a bright moon on the earth. The cold light puts a light veil on everything on the star of Naqi. At this time, the star of Naqi had fallen into a deep sleep, and the surroundings were quiet.

Only Lin Huaichu tossed in bed, unable to sleep alive or dead. Listening to Qi Mo's steady breathing behind him, Lin Huaichu felt a little bit crazy.