18

Lin Huaichu, who was traveling, didn't know what happened to his wooden house in Naqi. They were on their way to the Farah Galaxy.

"Does the primitivel planet we are going to have a name?" Lin Huaichu asked Qi Mo, looking at the lined face, the more pleasing it became.

"Should I make the best move first?" Lin Huaichu muttered to himself.

He is sure that his heart is about to betray him, but is it a bit bad to bend a person like this?

Poor Lin Huaichu still thinks that Qi Mo is straight, and he doesn't know how much tofu he has been eaten secretly.

However, as a virgin, Lin Huaichu has never even talked about a relationship. Chasing people is really a slightly esoteric problem.

Qi Mo didn't know what Lin Huaichu had planned, even if he knew it, he would enjoy the feeling of being pursued by someone he likes as if he did not know it.

"Yes, the name is Muyangxing." Qi Mo glanced at Lin Huaichu. "It was named based on the image data of the earth's remains."

Lin Huaichu has a question mark on his face, shepherd? ? Are there creatures resembling sheep there?

However, after seeing Muyang Xing, Lin Huaichu had a black line on his face. It turned out to be wood, the sun's yang!

Lin Huaichu stood on the branches of the giant plant of Muyang Star, looking at the three "suns" in the sky, choking silently.

Suddenly feel that your IQ is owed and swollen. OTZ

Blue, purple, and red suns hang in the sky together, rendering the sky colorful. Lin Huaichu and Qi Mo stood side by side on the huge branch, exuding an atmosphere of warmth and ambiguity.

"I'll take you to see the Xuanye Waterfall." Qi Mo naturally took Lin Huaichu's hand, his gray eyes were very soft at this time.

Lin Huaichu looked at Qi Mo's eyes, those gray eyes seemed to hide the whirlpool, as if he wanted to suck his sanity away.

He only felt that his mind was blank, and his body didn't seem to belong to him anymore, and he followed Qi Mo's footsteps to the depths of the forest.

When the rushing water brought Lin Huaichu back to God, he no longer remembered how he came here.

"Sure enough, the beauty is misleading!" The villain in Lin Huaichu's heart knelt, "I don't know where I am if I was thrown away..."

Qi Mo had long discovered that Lin Huaichu was looking at him in a daze, and he was in a good mood with a faint smile.

"Here." Qi Mo's quiet voice came, revealing the happy mood of the voice master.

"Huh?!" Lin Huaichu raised his head when he heard the sound.

The huge waterfall tossed down from the leaves on the heights, like a silver dragon winding through the leaves. The waterfall smashed on the thick branches, splashing water and a hazy mist.

Under the shining of the sun, the mist is mysterious purple, fresh blue, and warm red, setting it up like a fairyland, making the viewers seem to be immersed in a fantasy dreamland.

"It's like the place where the elves live." Lin Huaichu sighed while feeling the cool water vapor brought by the breeze.

Looking at Lin Huaichu's happy expression, Qi Mo couldn't help but smile. Since being with Lin Huaichu, he has almost caught up with his usual ten-year amount of laughter.

"Do you like it?" Qi Mo asked, with a gentle feeling in his deep voice.

"You always give me surprises." Lin Huaichu smiled brightly, "Saving you is the most correct thing I have done in my life."