41

The morning breeze penetrated into the room from the open window, bringing in a little fresh air. Also awakened Lin Huaichu who was sleeping. The short dense eyelashes moved, revealing the bright black eyes very reluctantly.

Lin Huaichu, who had just opened his eyes, looked confused and slowly got up from the bed, not yet clear where it was.

"Woke up? How did you sleep?" A familiar voice rang in Lin Huaichu's ear, making him stunned for a moment. Lin Huaichu, who reacted after a while, turned his head abruptly, and that exquisite and cold face broke into his sight so abruptly.

"You are here!" Lin Huaichu showed a very bright smile on his face, and every detail on his face showed his surprise and happiness. It hasn't been so long since they met. They haven't seen each other for a month, and now seeing each other, he feels how much he misses that person in his heart.

Every time when he was tired, Lin Huaichu would grit his teeth and persevere as long as he thought of giving a man a surprise and not holding him back. It was precisely this persistence that allowed Lin Huaichu to grow up.

This month of training made Lin Huaichu realize that the reason why he died in his last life as a waste of wood, probably because there was no one who could change him in that world.

But this life is different, he has him. It is rare for Lin Huaichu to take the initiative to jump forward, holding the man's neck and taking a sip against the rosy lips.

Qi Mo raised his eyebrows slightly, probably because he didn't expect his partner to be so proactive. But since it was delivered to the door, there is no need to think about running away.

With a little effort on his arm, Qi Mo rebelled against the host and pressed the man who was trying to provoke him underneath, "Heh, do you miss me." Although it was a question, the tone was affirmative.

Lin Huaichu blushed, and just said nothing. Just quietly touched Qi Mo's leg with his fingers twice and had a hand addiction. When I was immersed in the seductive skin line, I was caught by the righteous master.

"Can't wait?" A smile appeared on Qi Mo's indifferent face, which was very beautiful, making Lin Huaichu's heart beat so fast.

Even though his face was already red, he didn't want to, but he didn't say anything, let alone struggle. He acquiesced by action.

The two pairs of eyes looked at each other quietly, without words, and more straightforwardly told each other's thoughts. The faces of each other slowly enlarged in each other's pupils until they filled all the gaps.

The lips of the two of them touched, like a spark, heating up the air in the room.

Lin Huaichu discovered

I still can't learn to kiss. I have read a lot of information before, but as long as I face a man, I seem to forget everything, and I can't even breathe. I can only slowly feel the air being consumed a little bit, so I don't even want to stop or stop.

"I must be crazy." Lin Huaichu thought.

This thought flashed past, and soon he couldn't think of anything. The man's hand slowly went down, opened his clothes, and touched the terrible place.

"Heh. It's hard." Qi Mo whispered, his voice became very hoarse, with a depressed feeling. His hands slowly closed, his fingers applied a little force, and he kneaded slowly. The eyes are fixed on the tight muscles of my partner because of his actions.

"Um... you are, uh, move, bastard." Lin Huaichu felt the hand under him, the evil taste stopped moving, and couldn't help but urge a few times. That man is really disgusting.