22

After about four days of interstellar flight, Lin Huaichu finally saw the appearance of Capital Star.

It is a colorful planet, and no color has the upper hand. The brown land, the blue water and the green forest intersect the surface of the planet, which is very attractive.

"Welcome to Capital Star." Qi Mo turned his head and smiled at Lin Huaichu. He planned to let Lin Huaichu meet his family. By the way, let heim meet his mother-in-law's wish and let her meet her prospective daughter-in-law.

Lin Huaichu blinked and suddenly realized: "Isn't this the rhythm of seeing the parents?!"

After realizing this truth, Lin Huaichu entered an unprecedented state of tension: "Ahhhhh! I'm not ready for anything yet."

"Don't be nervous. They won't do anything." Qi Mo comforted. Although his paralyzed face had no comforting effect at all. It's a bit counterproductive. . .

Lin Huaichu will ask on the first day: "What do your parents like. Do I neee to buy some gifts."

After a while, he said: "Sure enough, I am still too anxious to see my parents now. Turn around."

What else: "What do your parents like? Will it look unpleasant to me?"

Well, there is another important point: "You won't have a fiancée coming out."

Qi Mo squinted his eyes slightly, concealing the drama of abuse in his eyes. Oh, what a lovely response,

People can't help but want to tease.

Then he kissed directly, blocking the flustered words.

"You are fine, they will like you." Qi Mo kissed Lin Huaichu's forehead again: "I am yours. There will be no others, don't worry."

Lin Huaichu looked like a clock suddenly jammed, and there was no more movement. After a long time, I squeezed a word from my teeth: "I believe you. Also, don't regret it."

Qi Mo bent his lips and promised: "Okay."

Before entering the atmosphere, Qi Mo issued a pass command to accidentally injure the defender. After passing the cosmic barrier, Lin Huaichu and the others successfully entered the Capital Star.

Qi Mo transformed the form of the mecha into a flying machine, and soon arrived at a group of villas that could be called a manor. There is a wide open space in front of the house for parking aircraft and suspended vehicles. It is equivalent to the apron on the earth.

Lin Huaichu poked the screen: "This is your home?" It seems that this is not only a major, but also a second generation.

Qi Mo had a cold expression on his face, as if there was nothing surprising about it.

Lin Huaichu looked at the park-sized villas in front of him, and then thought about his small wooden house with only one bedroom and one living room. He couldn't help but shed sad tears.

The evil bourgeoisie. . .

They just stopped in the open space when they saw a middle-aged uncle suddenly appear in front of the aircraft.

Lin Huaichu wondered where this person came from. From the air just now, it was obvious that nobody was there.

The door of the cockpit opened, Qi Mo stepped down first, then turned around and waited for Lin Huaichu.

Lin Huaichu confidently jumped off the barn door. After that month of exercise, he finally didn't have to rely on the Qi Mo to get in and out of the hatch. Congratulations.