30

Lin Huaichu gritted his teeth and looked at the man's contented expression, snorted, and turned his head away. "I'll just ignore you," he muttered to himself.

Qi Mo was amused by the arrogant performance of his partner, and walked over and sat on the side of the bed: "I know you just woke up. Come and eat."

"I'm not hungry." Lin Huaichu muttered as he retracted into the quilt. "You go out first."

It's not that he is too hypocritical, man, the bond is all over, why don't you allow nightlife? Even if someone is too much, just slander.

However, he just found out that he was not wearing any clothes. He was naked, and there were strawberries everywhere, so he couldn't look directly at him. Get up now? What should I do if this man becomes wolfish again? He doesn't want to hang on this bed yet. TAT

Qi Mo's gaze turned around Lin Huaichu's body, and clearly put the porridge on the bedside table. "May I help you wear it?"

The lump on the bed suddenly got tighter, "No." Lin Huaichu firmly refused. Absolutely not.

Qi Mo was not annoyed when he was rejected, his voice calmly pursuing his partner: "Are you sure you can sit up?" He was confident in his physical strength.

Lin Huaichu seemed to be a cat with its tail stomped on, and immediately its hair exploded: "Also, who is to blame?"

He violently protested. The quilt just slipped to the waist.

But the cost of sitting up suddenly is painful, especially after some strenuous exercise. He grinned at the sour feeling, and finally had to lie down.

"Thank you for the compliment." Qi Mo raised his eyebrows, admiring the pictures he had drawn on the white and tender skin. "I thought you like it too."

After speaking, he turned his face slightly, revealing a tooth mark on his neck. "What do you mean."

Lin Huaichu stared at the tooth mark for a long time, and had to admit that it was indeed left by him. With a guilty conscience: "If you didn't stop talking, I wouldn't have to bite..."

Qi Mo did not refute his partner's words, but leaned over and took the clothes that had been cleaned and placed on the bedside table, and said to his partner, "Isn't it cold?"

The indoor temperature is not low, but it is still unbearable under full light.

Lin Huaichu realized afterwards that the quilt had already rushed to his waist. "Hoo~", his face became some kind of fruit on the earth again.

Qi Mo picked up Lin Huaichu's clothes with his left hand and shook it: "Wear it?"

"..." Lin Huaichu was speechless. He suddenly discovered that this was the first time he had seen the essence of a man-a beast in a cloak, a beast with a paralyzed face.

==

As long as the lower limit is let go, it can be regarded as non-existent. Lin Huaichu said that he didn't want to face and suffer again.

"Heh." Qi Mo chuckled, um, the reaction was as cute as before. He gently picked up Lin Huaichu, put on his shirt, and fastened the buttons one by one. Finally, I did not forget to smooth the collar of Lin Huaichu's shirt.

Lin Huaichu felt the hand moving on his body, and sighed: "I didn't expect you to be very careful."

He lifted his neck slightly while speaking. He is a good boy who cooperates.

"Yeah." After giving the person in front of him exactly the clothes, Qi Mo put the other pillow on the bed behind Lin Huaichu, and then brought the steaming wooden milk porridge over.