Chapter 7

Lin Huaichu put his test work on the bookshelf in his private space and set it up as a sale mode. In just a minute, the painting was noticed by people!

Anna Cary is the author of "Star Dream Night", who is also the author who complained about Lin Huaichu during the test. Her novel is about an ordinary girl who is betrayed by her first love and strives to improve herself, and then becomes an upgraded streamlined essay of an interstellar star. This novel has been loved by people just halfway through its update. After all, people's pursuit of spiritual enjoyment is even stronger now that material life is very rich.

Although there are many online games and entertainment activities, people's favorite way of leisure is to read novels, complain about TV shows, and enjoy watching movies. So now the most popular professions are celebrities, writers, mecha fighters and dreamers! They are all promising and promising careers!

(Whether it's a future or a money journey~~)

Anna Cary is very happy that her work is so popular, but troubles follow: many readers are already asking for illustrations in the article.

Good illustrations can enhance readers’ reading enjoyment and attract more people to read, but! Good pictures are hard to find! Anna has found a lot of professional dreamers to paint hands, but those dream apprentices can't express the feeling that Anna wants. And those famous and skilled dreamers are too expensive to paint. As an ordinary writer who earns living expenses by writing, she really can't afford it!

Just when Anna was distressed, she saw the painting that was on sale! The bright colors and the girl's back in sharp contrast with the environment made Anna sure: This is the feeling she wants! It's like tailor-made for her novel!

That picture is simply too detailed, whether it is the distinct hair or the fallen leaves flying in the wind, you can see the mastery of the painter!

And the girl's dress is too in line with the heroine of "Star Dream Night".

Anna doubts if the author of this painting is a fan of her novel!

"Awesome! The rating of this painting is at least higher than Grade B!" Anna couldn't help but admire. She decided that no matter how much the painting was, she would buy it as long as she could afford it!

Anna clicked on the specific information of the painting, and then became angry: "Which ignorant artist is this! The price of a painting of this quality is only 20,000 stars! This kind of stupidity will give me a shot!"

Of course, the last sentence is the point. . .

Lin Huaichu, who really has ‘no common sense’ in this regard, suddenly sneezed: "Achoo! Who is talking about me?!"

Lin Huaichu, who had solved a problem, decided to take a stroll to see the prices of other people's drawings. Then...

"No! Buy this kind of painting for 100,000 stars! Even the hair can't be seen clearly, so I am embarrassed to sell it!"

"I'm going! I can't even read my fingers, so I am embarrassed to sell it for 50,000!"

"Huh?! The characters are abstracted like this, and they are said to be simulations?! It's still 30,000!"

Lin Huaichu was stunned. After finally regaining his senses, he hurriedly opened his selling platform and wanted to change the price, but at this time the painting had already been bought by Anna.

Lin Huai Chusheng looked at the bright red "Sold" three words without any affection, was dazed for a moment, and yelled, "My star coin!"

So, you can’t speak ill of others behind your back, that is to be punished~