Chapter 5

After the number disappeared, the long-prepared laser cannon of the dark purple mecha shot at the black mecha. While the cannonball rushed forward, the dark purple mecha had already intercepted the black mecha in a direction that the black mecha might dodge, ready to make up the knife.

But what people did not expect was that the laser gun seemed to pass through the black mecha and fell directly behind the black mecha without injuring a single hair of the black mecha!

When the dark purple mecha was about to rush in front of him, the black mecha unhurriedly drew out the big sword behind it, turning his wrist slightly. Jianfeng had already stopped in front of the dark purple mecha. A faint blue gleam appeared on the sword's edge, beautiful, but absolutely dangerous.

The dark purple mecha was also a veteran in battle. Upon seeing this, he stretched his left foot forward and turned on the thruster. Then the reaction force turned and flashed to the side of the black mecha, and another shot was fired.

In Lin Huaichu's eyes, it was the first time that the black mecha had left the original position. He saw the black mecha bend its knees slightly, and then jumped into the air, avoiding the attack of the deep purple mecha, and at the same time smashing into the deep purple mecha by the force of the fall. When the dark purple mecha was avoided, the vertical split was directly changed into a horizontal cut, and the weapon of the dark purple mecha was cut off!

After the opponent's weapon was abolished, the black mecha swept the opponent in a landing position, and then swung the sword straight into the cab of the dark purple mecha. At the moment when the sword tip pierced, the dark purple mecha turned into a light spot and dissipated. A person fell from the mecha's position and lay on the ground for a long time before standing up.

Compared with the embarrassment of the dark purple mecha driver, the black mecha can be said to be very calmly returning the sword into its sheath, and then directly disappearing from the battle room.

When the two sides were fighting, Lin Huaichu didn't blink any eyes that could be said. As an ordinary person in the 21st century, the fiercest battle Lin Huaichu has ever seen is nothing more than a fight between classmates. Lin Huaichu's children's shoes, who had never actually come into contact with a gun battle, can imagine the shock brought to him by the mecha battle.

"Wow... that black mech is so handsome!" Lin Huaichu couldn't help exclaiming. At this time, he had the intention to look at the comments of other onlookers.

Open the room channel at one point, and there is no doubt that the channel has been swiped again. Lin Huaichu pulled to the top and began to look.

The strongest mecha A: [The dark string is on again at the beginning of the zero! It's so handsome! ]

Aga Kula: [Who can see the first dodge in the beginning of Zero? I couldn't find him moving at all! ]

Mecha Tornado: [Haha (sarcasm expression), unless you slow down the movement of Zero Chu by 20 times, otherwise you will treat him as teleporting! It's not that no one has tried it. ]

The man who loves to challenge: [The dark purple mech is too silly, and it was killed even before the heat weapon was released. But addiction! ]

Mostar is the best: [This agrees! +1 Rarely agreed to play at the beginning of the game, but the opponent had a good time! ]

Then there are a bunch of plus signs.

Lin Huaichu felt a little speechless looking at the familiar plus sign, and by the way, he felt a kind of intimacy. Looking at the comments, Lin Huaichu was still thinking about the battle just now. The black mecha lingered in his mind.