64

It wasn't until three o'clock in the afternoon that the door lock of the room opened with a click. Lin Huaichu, who had fallen asleep during a nap, felt a little speechless. Is it true that the mother has been doing that until this time...

Qi Mo had changed his clothes and was still in a military uniform, which made him cold and handsome, with a taste of abstinence.

"I'm also going to the military department to discuss preparations for the New Year. I can come back tonight." Qi Mo leaned over and kissed Lin Huaichu's forehead, full of pampering. "Sorry, I can't accompany you this afternoon."

"It's okay..." Lin Huaichu touched the beloved's forehead, feeling dizzy all over. He knew that if it wasn't really important, Qi Mo would not choose to go to the military headquarters today. He wouldn't ask any more detailed matters.

Because he also knows that what a man doesn't tell him is something that can't be revealed. He is not a spy, so why bother to get to the bottom of the matter.

Qi Mo's eyes were gentle, then he grabbed his partner and squeezed his hair before leaving for work. Lin Huaichu sat blankly on the bed with a chicken coop.

After a while, Lin Huaichu's roar came: "Qi Mo. You messed up my hair again." However, the culprit has already run away~

After finishing his haircut with great difficulty, Lin Huaichu, who had recovered from being a gentleman, took a bath and entered the phantom cabin. Qi Mo said that he would discuss the issue of the New Year today, so he should send a list of items to be used for the New Year as soon as possible.

He has sent too many things before. The question about the New Year only talks about what he does every day and what customs he has, but what he wants to use is still blank.

Fortunately, Mocha didn't know his true identity. Otherwise he still wants to travel? Still want to get married? Hehe, I'm afraid it will be possible until he finishes all the things about Huaxia Civilization.

Returning to his familiar but unfamiliar private space, Lin Huaichu wisely set up a message block. Otherwise, he will be immersed in the "dididi..." message tone today and can't extricate himself.

Turning on the filtering function of spatial news, Lin Huaichu picked out the information he wanted to know.

"Sure enough, most of them still urge videos and novels. Tsk tsk, who is this? Starry sky? A series of deadly calls."

Lin Huaichu saw that this person called Xingkong had sent at least one hundred messages, maintaining a frequency of one message per hour, and was very diligent.

In the news, there are many threats to send bombs without updating, and those hanging at the door of the space master's house have the feeling of being on the earth.

Lin Huaichu wiped away a handful of non-existent sweat, and said fortunately: "Fortunately they don't know my address." Otherwise, every day the door opens with N bombs and N fluttering hanging in front of the door. How can he live this day?

Putting the news aside, Lin Huaichu first sent Mocha a list of items to be used for the Chinese New Year. He also included pictures very intimately and gave a lot of samples.

After doing this, he breathed a sigh of relief, and he was free to replenish the resources of the space.

He derives part of the novel in his mind. The bookshelves used to place novels were expanded by three at once, and they were full. Then he exported the encyclopedia knowledge and opened a new bookshelf.

After looking at the empty spaces in the space, he made a lot of videos about myths and put them on. Number: Prehistoric Series 1, 2, 3... What? Those things after Pangu opened the sky~