"Man, fuck this." Josiah snorts and shakes his head as he turns around to walk away. "I'm not having this fuck ass conversation with you about whatever the fuck happened between Valentine and I. All I'm saying is that I would like to know that it's me you're pregnant by before you go off and have a fucking abortion. But you want to talk about shit that's none of your business. You know why the fuck shit's different with you." He says over his shoulder as he heads to the kitchen.

"Why?" Noah asks as he follows after Josiah. "Because you have a crush on me? A crush that's over, according to yourself."

"Noah, leave this." Josiah opens the tap once he reaches the sink in the kitchen and allows cold water to pour on his hand. It helps relieve the burning pain he's been feeling. His hand is definitely going to bruise. "This is only going to lead to another argument."

Noah leans against the kitchen counter near Josiah. "It doesn't have to." He closes the tap, much to Josiah's annoyance, but the pouring water was making too much noise. "Or isn't it about that so called crush and more so about the fact that you have feelings for me? And maybe, just maybe, I'll give us a chance now that I'm pregnant of you?" Josiah sucks his teeth at him once again, telling him to leave this conversation for what it is. It makes Noah sigh. "We're too young, Josiah. Becoming parents at nineteen and twenty-one is not it." He reasons.

"I know and it'd be stupid. But the thought of you, you know.. Being pregnant with mine is strangely hot to me."

"You sound like a psychopath." Noah laughs, making Josiah laugh a little as well. Their laughter soon dies down and Noah continues to speak. "I only ended things with Princeton like a week ago. Getting romantically involved with someone wouldn't make sense right now. And on top of that we're friends, Josie. Really good friends... I wouldn't want to get between Valentine and you."

Josiah snorts a little. "You don't think you already did?" He asks while taking Noah's hand. A soft laugh comes from him when Noah shrugs. "There is nothing to come in between because there is nothing going on between Valentine and I, stop thinking there is."

Noah takes his hand from Josiah's but the older guy takes it back. "That's hard to believe when you two have been sleeping with each other and he's answering your phone.." He mutters, allowing Josiah to pull him closer. "It's also hard to believe you have feelings for me while it's him you're attached to. You and I are really better off as friends with him in your life. I know Valentine is your everything."

"He's not."

"He is and that's fine."

"He really isn't or else I wouldn't have gotten feelings for you."

"I'm going to take a shower then lay down, do you mind?" Noah asks as a way to change the subject. He looks up at Josiah who had pulled him closer. "I'll sleep in the guest room."

Josiah shakes his head as he leans down, inching closer to Noah. "Sleep next to me tonight." He tells the younger guy in a low voice. His lip gently brushes against Noah's.

The touch of Josiah's lips causes Noah to tense up. This is his weakness. "Friends don't sleep in the same bed." He says just above a whisper, slowly closing his eyes.

"Some do... Sleep next to me tonight, please."

"Only if you kiss me already."

All Josiah does is chuckle lowly before pulling Noah in a deep kiss. Their kiss is innocent at first but it doesn't stay like that for too long. It never can with the two of them, no matter how many times they remind themselves about their friendship and that this is the last time they do this.

Clothes are removed and thrown aside as they make their way to Josiah's room from the kitchen. The pain in Josiah's hand is long forgotten when he's carrying Noah to his bed. Their naked bodies are pressed against each other in a matter of time; soon enough the room is filled with moans, pleasure filled screams and skin slapping against skin.