- 20 -

After that night, nothing much happened: Sunghoon was busy with promoting and we would only text or meet up quickly to have a coffee sometimes; while with Kyungjun, we went to few places together but nothing really changed. It was Jake's birthday and we agreed to meet up with the boys at their dance room so Jake could celebrate with his cousin too.
"Hey girls!"

"Hi Jakey oppa! Happy birthday!"
"Happy birthday Yunie oppa!" Juyeon said as she hugged the birthday boy.
"Thank you so much!"
"We're gonna finish practicing this song for the fan meet and then we can have lunch together" Jungwon said.
"Yeah, we'll just go at the cafe floor"
"Don't get lost you two"
"We'll try hahaha" my best friend said at the caring tone of the ice boy.

❄︎

We got to the cafeteria with no problems to mine and Juyeon's surprise, well maybe because we were with one of their managers. We then took what the boys ordered previously and went back down and started setting the food in their lounge.
"Woah this looks so nice! I gotta take a picture!"
"Me too! Oh my mom is calling? Mom? Mom?! What happened?! W-what? N-no! SHES NOT! She promised us!"

She ended the call throwing the phone away and falling on the floor with tears. Right in that moment the boys came.
"Juyeon?! What happened?! Why are you crying?!"
"She broke the promise she made! She... She's gone oppa!"
"What?! No no no no!"
At this point the two cousins were crying and hugging each other, leaving us all clueless as we just patted their backs.

❄︎

After few minutes Jake stood up and dried some tears away.
"Guys... Our grandma... She just passed away..."
"Oh god... I'm so sorry for your loss guys" I said hugging my best friend again.
"She broke the promise she made me... She promised me that we will meet again this winter break Jin..."
"I'm so sorry Ju"
Instead of celebrating Jake's birthday we stayed there to help our friends through this moment.

❄︎

Soon it was almost time for Jake's birthday Vlive so we left the two cousin alone for some time.
"I'm worried for them... Will he be able to handle everything?"
"Don't worry Jin, Jake's a strong person and we will be here for him too" he said hugging me by putting his arm around my shoulder.

"Now you two, go back home. Make sure she gets some rest, Jinhee"
"Surely will Heeseung oppa"
"Do you need us to drive you guys home?"
"That would probably be better, I don't think it's good for her to take public transports right now"

❄︎

The boys were told to go back to their dorms as well but only Heeseung stayed and waited for Jake to finish the live while Jungwon and Sunoo said hi quickly before we went back home. In the car it was Jay, Sunghoon, Juyeon and I. Jay in the passenger seat and then us in the back with me sitting between Sunghoon and my best friend.

"She's sleeping already"
"She's getting the rest she needs" Jay said.
"How have you been, Jin? We haven't had the chance to talk much"
"I'm doing fine, the job at the rink is getting a bit more hectic because it's snow season again"
"Hm I see, don't overwork ok?"
"Yeah I won't hahaha"

"I feel like I'm third wheeling, right hyung?"
"Yes hahaha but let them be, Jay. It's not like we've never third wheeled cuz of you too" one of their managers said.
"Wait... They know? About us?"
"Only our managers and the boys"
"Or else it would be hard to let you girls in without us"
"I mean- Juyeon is Jake's cousin?"
"True true"

"And what about that Kyungjun?"
"He said that he wants to take a walk together after work this Wednesday"
"Oh..."
"We're here" their manager said stopping the car.
"I don't want to wake her up..."
"I'll take her on my back don't worry" Jay said removing his car belt and getting Juyeon in his back.

❄︎

The two went with us and Jay helped me get Juyeon to my apartment since her parents were in Australia.
"Mom?"
"Jinhee you're back. Oh hello there Sunghoon! And you are?"
"I'm Jay, nice to meet you miss Choi"
"Just bring her to the couch please oppa"
"Sure" he said.
"What happened to Juyeon?" My mom asked worried.
"Her grandma passed away and she cried till she fell asleep and the boys helped me get her home"

"Oh god! Thank you boys. Let me make you some tea to thank you. Juyeon is like another daughter for me, so thank you for caring for her"
"It's ok aunty, really. No need to"
"I'm sorry miss Choi but also her cousin needs us to be there for him"
"It's ok, I understand. Jin, go down with them"
"Ok mom"

"Thank you guys"
"It's nothing Jin"
"Right, you two are our friends too so don't worry"
"Goodnight"
"Good night Jinhee" Jay said getting in the car.
"Won't you go as well?" I said raising an eyebrow at him.
"Wait for us after the fan meeting this Friday ok?"
"We will"
"Goodnight Jin"
"Night Hoon"

5 years later On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara