- 7 -

"Perhaps, did you live in Italy around 2015? Jin?"
"Huh? I mean yeah but how did you-"
"I guess you don't remember the first time we met, then" Sunghoon said smiling softly.
"You two met already?" Jungwon asked confused.
Then it hit me.

The Lombardy trophy!
He won that year! And I went there but... I don't remember meeting him- Wait!

"You're the kid I helped at the rink's cafe!?"
"Oh so you do remember now"
"Wait, what are y'all talking about?" Jake asked.
"In 2015 I went in Italy for a skating competition. I was at the rink's cafe and I needed to get breakfast on my own but I couldn't speak English at all and she helped"

How come I forgot about this? And how come I've never realized that he was the kid I met that day!
I knew he was a figure skater and many of his achievements but how come I've never connected the dots?!

"Woah! This must be fate, then" Jay said laughing.
"Who knows" Sunghoon said smiling and he handed me the notebook with their signs.
After that they needed to go back to filming. They were joking around the whole time and in the end Sunghoon performed for the show.

Woah! Seeing this in real life is truly something different!

Since they were all doing fine, I decided to just chill on the benches and look at their signs.

❄︎

«Thank you for teaching us how to skate, Jinhee!»
- Sunoo -

❄︎

«Thanks for liking our music and sorry for bumping into you earlier»
- Jake -

❄︎

«Thank you for your support, Jinhee!»
- Heeseung -

❄︎

«Thanks for being our fan!»
- Ni-Ki -

❄︎

«Thanks for teaching me how to stop gliding hahaha»
- Jay -

❄︎

«Jinhee-ssi! Thank you for teaching me and I'm sorry for holding too tight your arm whenever I was about to fall hehe
Thank you for always cheering for ENHYPEN and I'm honored to be your bias!»
- Jungwon -

❄︎

«It was nice meeting you again, Jinhee, I hope we can meet again in the future :)
Thank you for helping the boys and, again, thank you for getting me breakfast that day»
- Sunghoon -

❄︎

I'm so happy! I met and talked comfortably with my favorite group! And even got to teach my bias! Ahhh how I wish Juyeon was here too!

I was looking again at each page and then I noticed that behind Sunghoon's page there was something dark so I turned page and saw something else written there.

❄︎

«I hope you don't mind getting to know each other more?
Don't tell anyone, please, but here's my KakaoTalk ID.
I'm looking forward to receiving a message from you :)»
- Sunghoon -

❄︎

I then looked at the rink and searched for him as he just finished doing a jump he looked at me and subtly winked.

Oh shit what now-

"You good, Jinhee?"
"Oh uhm yeah yeah Yoomin oppa, just thinking about school stuff"
"Hm I see"

5 years later जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें