- 19 -

After Juyeon killed me of embarrassment, we chilled in the living room, talking about different topics waiting for my mom to finish cooking.
"Ju, why don't you stay over, like when we were in middle schoool and your parents were on trips?"
"Oh yes! God I miss those times!"
"Bet you two won't even sleep. You would fangirl all night long together"

"True"
"It's not like you're not a fanboy yourself"
"Yeah but I'm not a crazy one like you guys"
"Be glad that we're not sasaeng fans and go stalk you guys around"
"True true, and thank you"
"Yow oppa, got something interesting to tell me about Jaeyun oppa so I can, you know, tease him a bit?"

"Hm... Oh right! There was this time when we tried to look for the ghost that has been following us since I-LAND and your cousin was a screaming mess"
"Please" she was already wheezing.
"Poor Jakey oppa"
"Kids! Food is ready!" we heard my mom shouting from the kitchen.
"So Sunghoon, it's really nice to finally meet you"

"It's nice to meet you as well, mrs Choi"
"Oh please, just call me aunty like all Jinhee's friends"
"Sure, aunty"
"How did you even become close with them, Jinhee? She never told me"
"Oh yeah... So uhm, I met the boys for work. They had to film something at the rink and we got close after finding out that Jake oppa is Juyeon's cousin"

"We also found out that we met in Italy for one of my competitions"
"Competitions? What kind?"
"I was one of the national representative figure skaters and back in 2015, I went in Milan"
"The day Chiara and I went to Pala Sesto"
"Oh yeah I remember"
"Yeah, she helped me order breakfast"
"Destiny" Juyeon said fake coughing.

"Oh shut up, Sim Juyeon"
"By the way, aunty, may I ask you something?"
"Sure"
"May I pursue your daughter?"
"SORRY WHAT-"
"Sure. I mean, you even went here to ask me, this means you have good intentions. But as I hope you know, it's up to her to give you the final answer"
"MAN I KNEW THIS WOULD HAPPEN"

"SORRY HUH?!"
"Now you have two boys courting you. Ah... My daughter is really the prettiest!" my mom said.
"Mom?!"
"What?!" Juyeon said shocked.
"Two?! Sunghoon oppa and?!"
"Kyungjun" me and Sunghoon said in unison.
"And when were you planning to tell me?"
"I don't know cuz like I haven't processed it yet"

"I have to go now, I still have schedule for tomorrow"
"It's okay dear, we understand. Jinhee, can you please go down with him?"
"Uhm sure, mom"
"Bye, Sunghoon oppa"
"Thank you for today's dinner" he bowed as we got up and went out.
"You sir. You, have a lot of explanations to give" I told him as we took the stairs since the elevator was being fixed since days now.

"Hm? Do I?" He clearly smirked under his face mask.
"Yes, you do. Now tell me what the hell was that"
"What? Jin, I was serious when I asked that to your mom. I don't know how exactly, but since we met back then you kinda made a way-too-strong impression on me and then we met again after years and you've never left my mind"

"During this years, I've always thought at least once a week 'I wonder what happened to that little girl who helped me?' and now you're here taking my mind more and more. I know it's been just a couple of weeks since we got to know each other better but I'm not lying by saying that I'm starting to like you, not as a friend. And I think you know why I asked your mom to court you this early. That Kyungjun guy, he obviously has more chances than I do, but as our song said, 'Go big or Go Home'"

"Oh you did not just quote your own song during your confession-"
"Oh, bet I did"
"No but seriously. Why do you think Kyungjun oppa has more chances than you do? Cuz from what I know, I don't have that type of feeling for any of you"
"Well, I'm an idol, Jin. I'm way busier than him, he can easily ask you to have dinner together or have a walk or go to a cafe, while I can't"

"Are we sure that you're the same Sunghoon who'd always be so confident of himself? Look Hoon, I don't really have any feelings as of now but I'm not sure if I'll fall for Kyungjun oppa, he's like a brother figure, you know?"
"Thank you, Jin"
"Now go back home and rest, you have to perform tomorrow and meet thee Jung Sungchan" he went away chuckling at my fangirl behavior.