- 13 -

9th October 2021

I woke up around 8am to get ready to go out.
We had to meet up at 10am and then go around the whole day.
"Juyeonie! What should I wear?" I asked her since she went to my house to get ready as well.
"Hm... Since it's your special day, you should wear something that will make you feel like the main character!" She said going over my wardrobe.

"Choose me some outfits and I'll try all of them on"
"Aight, birthday girl"
After not even 20 minutes she came up with three different outfits.
"Try this one first!" She said handing me the first fit and one by one I tried them all.

❄︎

❄︎

"So? Which one?"
"Uhm... I think I'll go for the first one but I'll use a tote bag instead"
"First choice is always the best choice. Now get ready quickly"
"Yes, mom" I said teasing her.

❄︎

❄︎

We finished getting ready, I took the famous teddy bear Jungwon photo card from my binder and put it in a special top loader I prepared for today and also took a Sunghoon photo card from the solo jacket of their Japanese debut.
"Let's go, I can see Kyungjun oppa from here" Juyeon said grabbing her Hybe Insight Heeseung photo card and putting it into her favorite decorated top loader.

"Yes, I'm done. Bye mom! See you tonight!"
"Have fun, Jinhee! Enjoy your birthday"
We then went out of my apartment.
"Finally!" Kyungjun said standing up from the bench in front of our building.
"Sorry oppa, the birthday girl had to be perfect" Juyeon said joking.
"Let's go, the others are there already!"
"Right! Hurry up guys"

❄︎

We arrived in front of the brunch house and spotted our friends immediately.
"Happy birthday, Jinhee!" The 4 of them shouted together.
"Thank you, girls! By the way, he's my friend, Jung Kyungjun oppa"
"Nice to meet you! I'm Kang Seora"
"Park Yujung"
"Seo Haena"
"And I'm Kim Yewon"
"Let's get inside, shall we?" Juyeon said leading the way.

We ordered food and once it arrived we took our photo cards and started taking pictures to post since it's also Engene's first birthday.
"Happy birthday to our fandom and most importantly, to our ice princess Jinhee!" Yujung said.

❄︎

(A/n: Let's pretend the pcs are the ones I said earlier)

❄︎

"So, Kyungjun oppa, are you and Jinhee dating?" Haena asked making me choke on my smoothie.
"Haena!?"
"No we're not, but I wouldn't mind taking out Jinhee for some other dates"
"So y'all going out, huh?" Yewon said smirking at me.
"Oh please, those were only friendly dates"
"Yeah and there's already someone taking her interest" Juyeon said smirking.

"Huh?! Who?" The girls gasped together.
"Duh? It's obviously Yang Jungwon!"
"Yeah no, no one's gonna believe that. Who is it?" Seora asked to Juyeon.
"Can't tell you, guys. I wish I could but I truly can't" she said.
"If not even Juju can't spill, the tea it must be something big" Yujung said.

❄︎

After the brunch we went around the city center to take some pictures and also shopping for a while, then the girls had to leave and we also went home.
Juyeon had some errands to do for her mom, so Kyungjun walked me home.
"Jinhee, happy birthday" he said stopping and handing out a small box when we were in front of my building.

"Huh? What! No, you didn't have to get me something oppa!"
"Oh cmon, just open it Jin!"
"Ugh fine" I opened the box and took out the small object in it.
"A necklace?"
"Consider this the first of a long series of gifts. Who knows, maybe next time it'll be the first pendant. This, if ever you let me" at what he said I tilted my head in confusion.
"Mind if I use your restroom?"
"Uhm sure? Let's go"