- 50 -

Sunghoon's pov

"Hoon, the guests are starting to take their seats. Soon you'll have to come out" Jake said.
"S-sure"
"Nervous?" He asked.
"Y-yeah... What if she doesn't show up? What if she changed her mind? What if she'll regret it? What am I even saying? I'm Park Sunghoon! Who wouldn't want me? But what if she gets tired of me? Tired of this face nah never, but wha-"

"Sunghoon. Take a deep breath. Woah! I've never seen you like this before. Not even before our debut nor during I-LAND" Heeseung said stopping me from walking back and forth.
"Ok ok"
"Better?"
"Yeah definitely"
"Now go get your girl!" He said patting my shoulder.

❄︎

We went to the main venue and I went standing to my place with my best men behind me, Jay and Jake. I looked around and I saw all my friends from the show, ex co-skaters and family members. Obviously also Jinhee's family and friends and even Kyungjun.
Soon the wedding started and the moment she started walking down the isle accompanied by Seora's older brother, it felt as if the world has stopped for a moment.

She's gorgeous and I couldn't help it, but my eyes started shining with tears and so were hers.
"Take care of my cousin" Ryuwon said.
"You can trust me on that, hyung" I said as I took Jinhee's hand and we stood in front of the preacher.
"You ready, Princess?"
"Yes, my prince"
"You look beautiful"
"And you're pretty handsome" we said whispering to each other.

❄︎

"And now, with the power invested in me, I now declare Park Sunghoon and Choi Jinhee, husband and wife. You may now kiss the bride"
I wasted no time, I pulled her near with a hand on her hip and gave her one deep kiss which she returned immediately.
After the ceremony, we all headed to the reception where we would eat together. We arrived a bit later than everyone and when we entered, the venue we were welcomed by everyone's loud cheers.

❄︎

3rd person's pov

"Do the newly weds want to share some words to the guests?" The event holder and mc for tonight asked them and passing the mic to Sunghoon.
"First of all, thank you for accepting our invitation to this special day. We're very glad to see you here"
"It's great to see all our friends and family gathered here to celebrate with us. Thank you for coming!" Jinhee said taking the mic from her now husband.

"Now, I'd like to ask for a family member to do their speech" the mc said and Jinhee's mom got up from the table.
"Hello everyone, I'm Jinhee's mother. 24 years ago, her father and I were blessed to have our first and only child, a daughter, and today, we're finally having a son as well. I know you miss your dad and I miss him too, but I'm sure he's so happy to see you with such a man like Sunghoon" she said looking at the couple with teary eyes and her daughter went to hug her.

"Hello, unnie. You're wonderful, as always" a 21 years old Yeji started off her speech.
"Back when we were kids, I've always wondered if my brother would ever find someone that would love him because of how socially awkward he was. But I'm glad you two met again. You have no idea how many times he confessed about liking that girl he met in Italy. I hope for all the best for you two"

"Now let's 'pass the mic' to some of the groom's friends" the mc said and everyone laughed at the inside joke.
"One, Two! Connect! Hello, we are ENHYPEN!" The six boys said.
"You said you wouldn't do that!" Sunghoon yelled laughing.
"Too late, hyung!" Sunoo said back.
"First of all, congratulations, Sunghoon hyung!" Jungwon said.
"Yeah you're the first of us all to get married!" Jake said.

"Yeah you beat Heeseung hyung" Niki said leaning on his hyung as he was now the tallest in the group.
"We're all so happy for you, hyung!" Sunoo said.
"We hope all the best for you two" Heeseung added.
"Now that you're married, don't become an even more simp than when you two started dating" Jay added.
"Jay oppa, we all know he will" Jinhee said in her mic.

"Hello bestie! You look dead gorgeous in that dress!" Juyeon said as it was Jinhee's friends turn to speak.
"I hope that you will take good care of my best friend. Understood, Park? Good" She said staring into Sunghoon's eyes as he nodded eagerly.
For the rest of the night they had fun and enjoyed the time together till it was time to end the party.

"Now girls gather up, our bride will finally throw her bouquet" the mc said as all the girls gathered at the center of the venue and Jinhee stood up on the mini stage.
"This better be yours, Nimi!" Jinhee said before turning her back to the group and throwing the bouquet as all the girls screamed.
"Seems like you'll have to propose soon, Jjongsaeng" Sunghoon said to Jay as everyone saw how Umi didn't even try to get the flowers yet those landed on her hands.