- 30 -

It was the day before ENHYPEN's anniversary and my friends and I decided to celebrate together, doing a sleepover at Juyeon's place.
"We're having a sleepover on a Monday, nice" Yujung said adjusting her blanket on the floor as we were getting ready to watch the replay of the second day of EN-CONNECT companion.
"Who cares! We're not gonna take the CSAT till next year" Miyoung said.

"True" Yewon added.
"Keep quiet girls, it's starting" Seora said a bit annoyed.
"Hey Haena pass me the popcorn"
"Here Juju"
Not even 10 minutes into the video, my phone started ringing.
"Jin! Didn't you silence your phone?"
"Sorry girls but I have to take this. You can keep watching though" I said walking to the kitchen that was connected to the living room. 

"Hey, Hoonie"
"Jinjin! Are you busy?"
"Yes and no. The girls and I decided to have a sleepover to celebrate your anniversary. We're currently watching the replay of your fan meeting" I said turning the camera to the living room.
"Why'd you call?"
"Hm nothing, just missed you"
"Oh wow I'm honored! Are you alone?"

"Nope, we just arrived home and I'm waiting for my turn to wash up. I'm with Jungwon and Niki" he said showing the two sitting on the floor with him.
"Hey Jungwon and Niki!"
"Hi noona!"
"Hey Jinhee!"
"Early happy debut anniversary guys"
"Thanks, princess"
"Noona, are your friends Engene too?"

"Yup, we all are. Why Niki?"
"Nothing, just curious"
"You wanna know if any of them biases you?"
He just nodded so I turned the cam once again, this time focusing on my classmate.
"Yewon-ah!" I said to make her turn to the cam.
"There you have it"
"What is it Jin??" She said coming closer.

"Oh god- You're talking with them! I- uhm- Hello" she said bowing 90 degrees.
"Hello Yewon noona!"
"Uhm hello Niki"
"Enough with the meet and greet, Won, lemme talk to my boyfriend"
"Aight" both Yewon and Jungwon said and we all just laughed.
"So? How was your day, my Jack Frost?"

"The usual, getting ready for award shows and some other schedules. What about you?"
"Well, you know, school and then we prepared for the sleepover"
"Oh And have you talked with Kyungjun?"
"Not yet, Yoomin oppa said that he went to his hometown for his birthday. I feel bad for dumping him near his birthday..."
"Jin, look at me. Don't worry much. I'm sure he'll move on, eventually"

"You think so?"
"Yeah"
"Ok, let's change topic. What do you want to do for your birthday?"
"We're having a photo shoot that day, then I'll have the Vlive, plus celebrating with the boys between the shoot and the live"
"You said that only your managers know about us right? And you guys don't really have a dating ban, right?"

"Yeah, they never specified that we have one, so I guess we don't? Why?"
"Why don't we tell it to your company, so it'll be easy for us to organize dates and everything?"
"You want to see how we do lives too, don't you?"
"Maybe? But only if you are ok with that" I said laughing.
"I think it'll make things easier. I'll talk about it with our manager tomorrow"

"So, in case everything goes well, you want to watch the live with the staff on my birthday?"
"Yeah"
"Let's see what they'll say. But in case it won't work out, what do you want to do?"
"Why are you asking me, dummy? It's your birthday, not mine"
"The photo shoot for W Korea is in the morning and the live is at around 7pm. We can see each other after the live"

"Oh Okok"
"It's your turn now, Sunghoon" Jake said entering the room.
"Yah Sim Jaeyun! Why are you ruining my girlfriend's eyes!" He said pointing out the fact that his friend wasn't wearing a t-shirt.
"I'M SORRY, I DIDN'T KNOW YOU WERE DOING A VIDEO CALL WITH JINHEE!" He said getting out of the room.
"You two really"

"Anyways, I gotta go, babe"
"Hmkay. Rest well after that, ok? What are you gonna do tomorrow?"
"Pre recording for MAMA and then celebrating with a Vlive"
"Oh, ok. You better not stay up late, hm?"
"Yes yes. Night Jinjin, have fun with your friends"
"Night Hoonie, sweet dreams and happy one year debut anniversary" I said as it just turned midnight.

After hanging up I turned to see the girls staring at me with a teasing look.
"What?"
"You're extremely sweet with him. Unfair" Haena said.
"Yeah! You're always so sarcastic and sassy with us" Miyoung said.
"Guys, we're talking with the girl who ended up with the one and only Park Sunghoon" Juyeon said giggling.
"Stop it already. Let's just take some pics for their anniversary like what we planned"

❄︎

A/n: Bonus for the 30th chapter!!! Just a small fluffy JinHoon moment.

❄︎

"Finally! They're live!" I said clicking the notification from the light blue app.
As they went on with the live, I did my school work and munched on some snacks. At some point Sunghoon went away to get his hair fixed since those kept block his vision, as for why he has red hands, yeah it's a mystery to me as well but I guess it has to be something with the VCR.
"Dummy, you went to get your hair fixed and not even after two minutes, you ruined again" I said chuckling at the screen.

As the live came closer to its end, the boys started making their own speech, each ending with their usual 'thank you Engene' or 'I love you Engene' when it was really the end they all started shouting different things. I was getting up from my desk when I suddenly heard him shout.
"I LOVE YOU, JIN" and winked at the cam as the other boys looked at him laughing.
"This dumbass, you're lucky that I have a similar name as your fandom! But I love you too, Hoon"