- 38 -

"Hey, Hoon, how have you been?" I said on a video call with my boyfriend after BeLift's statement came out.
"It's all fine now, stop worrying. It was a minor type of surgery, nothing risky"
"You should've told me that you weren't ok"
"And ruin your time in Italy? Nope, princess"
"Anyways, as soon as I come back, you better make it up for that, ok? Hmph"

"Fine fine, my princess. Now just go and enjoy your last day with aunty in Milan"
"Thank you again, Hoonie. See you in two days"
"Bye bye, Jin. Love you"
"Love you too"
"Unnie! Who was that?" Seora asked me.

Remember little Seora? Yeah she's turning 11 this year.

"Oh it was my boyfriend"
"Is he ok, unnie?"
"It seems like he's ok" I said smiling softly at her.
"I missed you, unnie"
"I missed you too, my favorite cousin"
"Do you really have to go away again?" She said pouting.
"Yes baby, I have to take care of that dummy of my boyfriend. Sometimes he can be quite childish"

"He seems a cool guy, unnie!"
"I'll let you meet him once you visit Korea this autumn. I'm sure he'll love you as much as I do"
"Oh yes! And I can't wait to also see Juyeon unnie again!"
"Oh she misses your cheeks so much"
"Unnie... Mom told me that you used to like figure skating so I tried watching some and uhm... I want to start to figure skating..."

"Oh? Really?! That's great, Seora! But why so down?"
"Isn't it a bit late, unnie?"
"Don't make my same mistake, it's never too late. If you're interested, I'll talk about it to my boyfriend and I'm sure you'll meet the right people to train with" I said smiling at her proudly.
"Hm? Your boyfriend?"
"You see, Seora, my boyfriend is a retired national figure skater"

"And why did he retire?"
"To follow his new dream, it surely wasn't easy for him but now he's doing great"
"What is he doing now, unnie?"
"Wait let me show you" I told her as I took out my phone again and searched on YouTube his name.
"Here, the one with blonde silver hair"
"No way, unnie!? You're lying"
"I'm not! Look, check my phone gallery!"

"Unnie?! You're dating an idol!"
"Yeah"
"And he was a figure skater too?"
"Yup"
"Can I see some of his videos?"
"Sure, here"
"Park Sunghoon... It's a familiar name?"
"Remember last summer when you visited me? He's in the group your Juyeon unnie and I would always talk about"

"But wasn't your bias that Jungwon guy?"
"He is, well, was. I don't have one since we're all friends now"
"Wow unnie! Every fangirl's dream"
"Yeah I guess. Do you want to go with me? I'm going for souvenirs shopping with Chiara"
"Oh sure, unnie!"
"Ok get ready then"
Seora and I met with Chiara in the city center and went around for the different shops.

"What do you think about this?" Chiara asked holding a t-shirt.
"It's not really their style. I don't think we'll find something here, let's just go to Rinascente"
"Oh right"
"What about this, unnie?"
"Oh yeah, this is more something he'll like! Ok so, I have already something for Hoon, Won, Jake oppa, Sunoo oppa, Niki, Yujung, Miyoung, Haena and Umi"

"We still need to find something for Heeseung oppa, Jay oppa, Juyeon, Yewon, Kyungjun oppa, Yoomin oppa and Seora"
"Me?"
"Ah- No no! I have a friend in South Korea whose name is the same as yours, but she's a Kang and you're a Choi"
"Ohh"
After few hours, we were done shopping and we ate dinner before going back home.

A/n: this was when he got that minor surgery back in January/February