- 49 -

"Good morning, Princess" I heard as soon as I woke up.
"Can't we stay like this for a little bit more, Hoonie?" I asked as he was hugging me while we were both still laying in bed.
"It's 8am and the hotel breakfast service closes at 10"
"We can just grab Starbucks later"
"Next time don't drink too much"
"Hm yes, let's just sleep a bit more"
"We have to check out at 11"
"Hm fine" I said pouting
"Let's get breakfast, check out and bring our luggages at your aunt's"
"Ok ok but help me get up!"

❄︎

"What are we gonna do till the time they'll bring us at the airport?" I asked him.
"We were gonna skate, don't you remember?"
"Ah right, sorry I still have a bit of hangover"
"It's nothing, Jinjin. Now let's go"
We went to the rink. We went to Palasesto, the place were we first met. We walked there since it wasn't that far from Seora's house.

"Exicted, Jack Frost?"
"You have no idea" he said taking my hand and kissing it.
"We're here after what? 10 years?"
"A bit more but wow, a decade"
"Let's go! I'm excited!"
"Let me tie your skates first"
"I know how to do it" I said rolling my eyes.
"Let your prince do something nice, will you?" And we just chuckled.
The rink was basically empty if it wasn't for the people who work there.

How come? It's January, it's skating season... But woah! Such pretty decorations!

"Cmon, Jin! Let's go to the center" he said.
"Not so fast Hoon! I haven't skated in so long! I don't work at the rink anymore, reminding you" I said as he skated quickly back to me.
"Sorry, Princess. I just got too excited to be here" he said taking my hand as we went to the center and just had fun goofing around and he'd show off his skills.

"Obviously my Hoonie is the best, as always" I cooed as he just finished trying an axel.
"Woah it's been way too long. I'm not that used to it anymore"
"What do you mean? You perfectly did it!"
"Yeah but look!" He tried to do it again and he stumbled a bit in the landing.
"It's like my balance is off"
"Nah, you still did great!"

He tried to do it once again but he fell and I immediately glided to him as he was laying on the ice.
"Hoon! Sunghoon! Are you ok?!" He then turned to me with a smile and I got up.
"Hoon! You scared me!"
"I'm fine, Jinhee, but uhm I think my hand feels off"
I looked at him again and I saw him on one knee and his hands holding a dusty blue velvet box.

"H-Hoon..."
"Jinhee, we've met for the first time here, in this palace, over a decade ago but we didn't talk much. Yet destiny made us meet again after a bit more than 5 years ago. Obviously we had our ups and downs. Me being an idol and you studying to take over your family's company... We still managed to always make time for each other"

"You've been there through my tough times and always cheered for me, even before we became a public couple. We didn't let anything come between us and these past five years were the best ever. However, I do believe that the next ones will be even better, if you let me, obviously. I can't see myself growing old without you anymore. You're the reason I've been able to live these past years"

"Now, Choi Jinhee, will you let me complete our promise rings on your hand and marry you?" He said opening the velvety box.
"Y-Yes! Yes, I'd love to marry you, Park Sunghoon!" I said pulling him to stand and hugged him.
"I love you so much, Jinhee"
"I love you more, Sunghoon" he placed the ring on my finger and pulled me for a deep kiss.

After our kiss he pulled me into a tight hug and made me spin on the ice.
"You have no idea of how happy I am right now, Jinjin" he said and he went gliding on the ice all giggly and smiley as he would just shout.
"STOP IT YOU IDIOT! YOU'RE EMBARRASSING US! YOU'RE AN IDOL, JACK FROST"
"I COULDN'T CARE LESS RIGHT NOW! THE LOVE OF MY LIFE JUST BECAME MY FIANCÉE!" He said shouting back and hugged me again making us both fall on the icy floor.

"Dumbass"
"But you love me"
"I do"
"Save those two words for our wedding"
I hit him and we just had fun at the rink till it was time for us to go at the airport.
Turns out that he planned everything and everyone knew he was going to propose to me.